- Company Name: Seiko Watch Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chuo-ku
- Street: 1-26-1, Ginza
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 104-8118
- Website: https://www.seikowatches.com
- Listed: 10/02/2018 1:06 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Seiko is one of the three major watch manufacturers in Japan such as Casio and Citizen. The company started operation as a subsidiary of Seiko Holdings Corporation in 2001. However, the history of Seiko is long, Kintaro Hattori, Seiko’s founder, opened a watch and jewelry shop called “K. Hattori” in the Ginza area of Tokyo, Japan in 1881, and he began to produce clocks under the name Seikosha, meaning roughly “House of Exquisite Workmanship” in 1892.
In 1969, the company revolutionized the watchmaking industry with the Seiko Quartz Astron, the world’s first quartz watch. And in 2012, when Seiko launched the Seiko Astron, the world’s first GPS solar watch, it was immediately recognized as the new global standard by markets worldwide.
Seiko produces watches with quartz, kinetic, solar, and mechanical movements of varying prices, ranging from around US$45.00~$554,000. Seiko has several lines of luxury watches ($2,200~$60,000) such as the SEIKO 5, luxury “Credor”, and the “Grand Seiko” series. To separate the customer groups, Seiko has created many different brands in Japan and the international market.
You can purchase Seiko’s products on online-shop below
Top Ads Today
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (52 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (41 views)
- OHKI Co., Ltd. - We are a leading manufacturer of filter bags for tea and coffee (36 views)
- Taisei Plas Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of blow molding products for automobile (35 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (34 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (21 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (14 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (10 views)
- Jewelry Kamine - New jewelry work "Jewelry Painting" using various gems (10 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (9 views)