- Company Name: Prime Polymer Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Minato-Ku
- Street: Shiodome City Center, 1-5-2, Higashi-Shimbashi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 105-7108
- Phone: +81-3-6253-4500
- Website: http://www.primepolymer.co.jp/english/
- Listed: 06/06/2018 5:47 pm
- Expires: 171 days, 9 hours
Prime Polymer Co., Ltd. was established in April 2005 as part of a comprehensive tie-up with Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. and Idemitsu Kosan Co., Ltd. The company engages in the research, development, production, and marketing of polypropylene (PP) and polyethylene (PE) products to customers in various industries worldwide.
Examples of PP and PE Applications
Prime Polymer’s Polypropylene (PP)
The company’s PP products are primarily used in automotive parts, home appliances, medical devices and packaging, daily goods, housing facilities, containers, pallets, detergent containers/caps, food containers/caps, food and other packaging, industrial films, fiber, sheets, and foam products applications; and polyolefin-based flexible resins are primarily used in building decorative sheets, wrapping films, marking films, wire/cable coatings, water-proof sheets, hoses, and tubing applications.
Prime Polymer’s Polyethylene (PE)
The company’s PE products are primarily used in containers, pallets, daily goods, industrial parts, liquid detergent containers, kerosene cans, industrial chemicals cans, shopping bags, standardized bags, industrial films, ropes, cloths, pipes, wire/cable coatings, steel coatings, bottle caps, large tanks, packaging films, lamination films, food coating materials, agricultural films, and tubing applications.
Top Ads Today
- World's leading manufacturer of interactive pen tablets and displays - Wacom (1 views)
- Yorozu Corporation - Automobile Suspension Manufacturing (1 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (1 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (1 views)
- Therabiopharma Inc. - Biotech research and development company with Kyoto University (1 views)
- Prime Polymer Co., Ltd. (1 views)