Prime Polymer Co., Ltd.
- Company Name: Prime Polymer Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Minato-Ku
- Street: Shiodome City Center, 1-5-2, Higashi-Shimbashi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 105-7108
- Phone: +81-3-6253-4500
- Website: http://www.primepolymer.co.jp/english/
- Listed: 06/06/2018 5:47 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Prime Polymer Co., Ltd. was established in April 2005 as part of a comprehensive tie-up with Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. and Idemitsu Kosan Co., Ltd. The company engages in the research, development, production, and marketing of polypropylene (PP) and polyethylene (PE) products to customers in various industries worldwide.
Examples of PP and PE Applications
Prime Polymer’s Polypropylene (PP)
The company’s PP products are primarily used in automotive parts, home appliances, medical devices and packaging, daily goods, housing facilities, containers, pallets, detergent containers/caps, food containers/caps, food and other packaging, industrial films, fiber, sheets, and foam products applications; and polyolefin-based flexible resins are primarily used in building decorative sheets, wrapping films, marking films, wire/cable coatings, water-proof sheets, hoses, and tubing applications.
Prime Polymer’s Polyethylene (PE)
The company’s PE products are primarily used in containers, pallets, daily goods, industrial parts, liquid detergent containers, kerosene cans, industrial chemicals cans, shopping bags, standardized bags, industrial films, ropes, cloths, pipes, wire/cable coatings, steel coatings, bottle caps, large tanks, packaging films, lamination films, food coating materials, agricultural films, and tubing applications.
One Related article of “Prime Polymer Co., Ltd.”
Top Ads Today
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (23 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (14 views)
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (10 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (8 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (8 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (7 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (6 views)
- Aoyama Trading Co., Ltd. - Japanese Clothing Company with Guinness World Records for Suit Sales (5 views)
- Flat-panel X-ray Sensor that Directly Converts X-rays into Electrical Signals - SHIMADZU Corporation (5 views)
- D&M Holdings Inc. (5 views)
Mitsui Chemicals Launches New PP Compounds Company in Netherlands to Response Growing Global Demand
Date: May 30, 2018
TOKYO – Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. (TOKYO: 4183) (President & CEO: Tsutomu Tannowa) and Prime Polymer Co., Ltd. (President: Naoshi Hamada), owned 65 percent by Mitsui Chemicals and 35 percent by Idemitsu Kosan Co., Ltd. (TOKYO: 5019) (Representative Director & CEO: Shunichi Kito), announced today that the Group will establish Mitsui Prime Advanced Composites Europe B.V. in the Netherlands, together with Mitsui & Co., Ltd. (TOKYO: 8031) (President & CEO: Tatsuo Yasunaga). The new company will be Mitsui Chemicals’ first European production base for polypropylene (PP) compounds in response to growing global demand for automotive-use PP, it is scheduled to start operations in June 2020.
Continue reading »