- Company Name: satoseni.co.,ltd
- State/Prefecture: Yamagata
- City/Town/Village: Sagae
- Street: 1-19-1, Motomachi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 991-0053
- Website: http://www.satoseni.com
- Listed: 05/06/2013 9:42 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Sato Seni Co., Ltd. located in Sagae, Yamagata Prefecture, is spinning knitting company founded in 1932.
Inheriting the aim of founder Chonosuke Sato, who started our business by raising own sheep, we design and put out original products by ourselves. From material selection, spinning and dying yarn, knitting fabric to knitwear, we try to keep all products line in our own factory, made in JAPAN.
On the process of yarn design, we try to maximize the characteristic traits of its raw material.
Masaki SATO, in the forth generation of the family business, is a current president and the top yarn- textile designer of the company. Masaki travels every year to abroad, South Africa, Peru, Argentina, Mongolia and China, to the animal hair farms around the world.
It is one of descended company’s tradition to see the quality of raw material and its environment with designer’s naked eyes; which lead him to discover new materials and people.
To make new yarn is often equal to develop new technology.
The new era of Sato Seni started when our craftsmen found pleasure in challenges to create completely new yarn.
We started to modify our old machines to meet our targets and combine the new technology to complete products. This experience led us to develop our own technology, and brought us to the point to create special original fancy yarns. We keep trying to create unique quality yarn made in Japan.
Starting from the raw material selection, to create knitting fabric is another stage.
It is not only Japanese knitting technology but also the experience of English, French and Italian artisans support our craftsmanship.
We have dedicated much time to studying the skill of our predecessors in order to knit our present creations. Our aim to maximize the quality of materials also applies to our intricate knitting fabric design.
Started from the first original knit apparel brand M.&KYOKO debuted in NY in 2001, the range of our original brands has expanded. Knit accessories brand: Masaki Kyoko, M.&KYOKO diffusion brand: m.by M&KYOKO, FUGA FUGA features original cloth textile, and noeud approaches to ladies daily knitwear.
Accessory yarn MASAKI was born in the collaboration of prominent craftsmen from all over Japan. It is our first attempt to create designer’s knitting yarn brand and to open up new genre of knitting yarn market. Like accessories, you can enjoy MASAKI to create your own style.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Power Japan Plus (Tokyo Office) – New Ryden Dual Carbon Battery
- Japan Restaurant sales were up 2.3% in April from the same month last year
- Automotive World 2013, 1/16(Wed) – 18(Fri)
- PLANTEC Inc. – Manufacturing of incineration plant and flue gas treatment systems
- We deliver healthy tea and food from Shizuoka to the world. – Tea Life Co., Ltd.
Top Ads Today
- Popular cosmetics "Komenuka Bijin" is born from brewing manufacturer "Nihonsakari" (16 views)
- Taisei Lamick Co., Ltd. - Manufacture of Packaging Films and Machinery for Food Products (6 views)
- 1st Entertainment Production Expo Tokyo & Content Creation and Delivery Solutions Expo (5 views)
- Nitto Construction Inc. - Concrete Test Hammer (5 views)
- Koushin Industry Inc. - Building Demolition and Recycling Service (4 views)
- Oxide Corporation - Develop of optical single crystals, devices and modules with high functionality (4 views)
- Nitride Semiconductors Co., Ltd. - World First successful development and mass production of UV LEDs (4 views)
- Indium Plating - Good sealability, galling resistance and abrasion resistance (4 views)
- Marutake Sangyo Co., Ltd. - Workshop of Japanese Traditional Armors (4 views)
- Dynax Corporation - Production of wet-type friction plates, reaction plates for vehicles and ships (4 views)