- Company Name: Tokyo Century Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chiyoda-ku
- Street: FUJISOFT Bldg., 3 Kanda-neribeicho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 101-0022
- Phone: +81-3-5209-7055
- Website: https://www.tokyocentury.co.jp/en/
- Listed: 05/14/2018 9:13 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Tokyo Century Corporation (TOKYO:8439) was launched in 2009 through the merger of Century Leasing System, Inc. and Tokyo Leasing Co., Ltd. Its core lines of business include equipment leasing, specialty financing, domestic automobile financing, and international business, with operations in 37 countries and regions around the world.
Tokyo Century is focused on high-growth areas that transcend the boundaries of leasing and finance, such as aviation, solar power generation, and robot dispatch (rental) businesses. As of the year ended March 31, 2017, the company’s consolidated operating assets reached total of 3.2 trillion yen (approx. USD28.7 billion), and the company’s market capitalization stood at 404 billion yen (approx. USD3.6 billion).
Diversified leasing business（leasing, installment sales, and other financial services for IT-related equipment, industrial equipment, and other machinery and facilities), various types of financing, and International business.
Top Ads Today
- Tanihata Co., Ltd. - "Kumiko" Japanese Traditional Woodcraft Technique (85 views)
- Sysmex Corporation - Global Leader in Automated Hematology Diagnostics (55 views)
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (49 views)
- 500 Startups Japan (46 views)
- Kyocera Communication Systems Co., Ltd. (44 views)
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone (NTT) Corporation (24 views)
- GROUND Inc. - Designs and Developing Cloud Based Logistics and Distribution System (23 views)
- Fukuoka Shoyu Co., Ltd. - Inheriting the tradition of the soy sauce brewing for over 100 years (22 views)
- Unicharm Corporation - Manufacturing of Diapers, Feminine Hygiene and Pet Care Products (17 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (14 views)