- Company Name: Sumita Optical Glass, Inc.
- City/Town/Village: Saitama
- Street: 4-7-25 Harigaya Urawa
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 330-8565
- Japan Office: Saitama Prefecture
- Listed: 03/26/2013 9:55 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
At Sumita Optical Glass, manufacturing and R&D take place in the same environment, both using and contributing to a vast database, to more quickly respond to market needs with technically advanced products with higher added value. The market for optical glass and glass fiber has undergone tremendous diversification in recent years, with new demands on purity, precision and performance. In response, Sumita Optical Glass constantly seeks new methods and technologies to improve the myriad of production stages, including raw material preparation, melting, tempering, forming and annealing. Of equal importance is the maintenance and improvement of quality control systems at every step.
All of this is performed in-house, which enables the creation of a vast and powerful database that enables quick access to vital information at a moment’s notice. This enables Sumita Optical Glass to remain highly responsive to the needs of its valued customers, while retaining the ability to quickly generate accurate quotations. As a result, the right products are delivered according to plan, on time, with the right specifications and performance. This is essential to the success of our customers, particularly in the manufacture of consumer products with increasingly shorter product cycles, where there is absolutely no margin for error. Along with a reputation for providing advanced products of the highest quality, Sumita Optical Glass’s integrated R&D and manufacturing system has also earned a strong reputation for reliability.
Our Website: www.sumita-opt.co.jp
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Takahashi Kogyo Co., Ltd. – Fusion of Shipbuilding Technology and Buildings on Land
- FreakOut Holdings, inc.
- Hinomaru Jozo Co., Ltd. – Sake Brewing in Akita Since 1689
- Drying Machine for Wastewater Treatment – NISHIMURA WORKS Co., Ltd.
- Japanese Methane Hydrate “Fire Ice” Could Spark Global Energy Revolution
Top Ads Today
- Morioka Seiko Instruments Inc. - Luxury Watch Manufacturer (40 views)
- KENKO Mayonnaise Co., Ltd. - Mayonnaise and Dressings Manufacture (39 views)
- Japanese researchers succeeded in controlling the progression of ALS, in mice by transplanting cells made from iPS cells (29 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (23 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (14 views)
- AMINO UP CHEMICAL Co.,Ltd. - Oligonol (13 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (13 views)
- SAGA HIMAT - Heavy Ion Cancer Treatment Center (13 views)
- Seibu Giken Co.,Ltd. - We are the world leader in heat exchange for 30 years (12 views)
- Automotive Energy Supply Corporation (AESC) - Manufacturing of lithium-ion batteries for automotive (11 views)