- Company Name: Sumita Optical Glass, Inc.
- City/Town/Village: Saitama
- Street: 4-7-25 Harigaya Urawa
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 330-8565
- Listed: 03/26/2013 9:55 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
At Sumita Optical Glass, manufacturing and R&D take place in the same environment, both using and contributing to a vast database, to more quickly respond to market needs with technically advanced products with higher added value. The market for optical glass and glass fiber has undergone tremendous diversification in recent years, with new demands on purity, precision and performance. In response, Sumita Optical Glass constantly seeks new methods and technologies to improve the myriad of production stages, including raw material preparation, melting, tempering, forming and annealing. Of equal importance is the maintenance and improvement of quality control systems at every step.
All of this is performed in-house, which enables the creation of a vast and powerful database that enables quick access to vital information at a moment’s notice. This enables Sumita Optical Glass to remain highly responsive to the needs of its valued customers, while retaining the ability to quickly generate accurate quotations. As a result, the right products are delivered according to plan, on time, with the right specifications and performance. This is essential to the success of our customers, particularly in the manufacture of consumer products with increasingly shorter product cycles, where there is absolutely no margin for error. Along with a reputation for providing advanced products of the highest quality, Sumita Optical Glass’s integrated R&D and manufacturing system has also earned a strong reputation for reliability.
Our Website: www.sumita-opt.co.jp
Top Ads Today
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (49 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (40 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (37 views)
- Acrorad Co., Ltd. - R&D and Manufacturing CdTe Detectors (35 views)
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (34 views)
- Japanese lacquer tableware using the makie technique of Yamanaka lacquerware - Yoshita Kashou Studio (32 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (32 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (30 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (19 views)
- KOKUYO Co., Ltd. - Japanese stationery company founded in 1905 (19 views)