- Company Name: Sumita Optical Glass, Inc.
- City/Town/Village: Saitama
- Street: 4-7-25 Harigaya Urawa
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 330-8565
- Listed: 03/26/2013 9:55 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
At Sumita Optical Glass, manufacturing and R&D take place in the same environment, both using and contributing to a vast database, to more quickly respond to market needs with technically advanced products with higher added value. The market for optical glass and glass fiber has undergone tremendous diversification in recent years, with new demands on purity, precision and performance. In response, Sumita Optical Glass constantly seeks new methods and technologies to improve the myriad of production stages, including raw material preparation, melting, tempering, forming and annealing. Of equal importance is the maintenance and improvement of quality control systems at every step.
All of this is performed in-house, which enables the creation of a vast and powerful database that enables quick access to vital information at a moment’s notice. This enables Sumita Optical Glass to remain highly responsive to the needs of its valued customers, while retaining the ability to quickly generate accurate quotations. As a result, the right products are delivered according to plan, on time, with the right specifications and performance. This is essential to the success of our customers, particularly in the manufacture of consumer products with increasingly shorter product cycles, where there is absolutely no margin for error. Along with a reputation for providing advanced products of the highest quality, Sumita Optical Glass’s integrated R&D and manufacturing system has also earned a strong reputation for reliability.
Our Website: www.sumita-opt.co.jp
Top Ads Today
- YASKAWA Electric Corporation - Manufacturer of Servos, Machine Controllers, AC Motor Drives, Switches and Robots (71 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (70 views)
- World Co., Ltd. - Japan's leading clothing company with nearly 100 brands (56 views)
- TRIPLE-1, Inc. - Mining System Development Company (48 views)
- Yamaha Corporation - World’s largest manufacturer of musical instruments (45 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (44 views)
- Umitron K. K. - Develop computerized sustainable aquaculture model using IoT technology (43 views)
- When Math Meets Art, Techno-Frontier 2012 and Astrophotography Made Simple (42 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (37 views)
- World's leading manufacturer of interactive pen tablets and displays - Wacom (36 views)