- Listed: 11/11/2013 11:23 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
The Tokyo Motor Show is one of the world’s top motor shows, taking place every two years. It introduces new cars, motorcycles and commercial vehicles for the total motor vehicle experience. Previously held at Makuhari Messe, the show has since 2011 been held at Tokyo Big Sight on Odaiba.
“Compete! And shape a new future.”
Automobiles, motorcycles, and their technologies are the outcome of competition between people involved in product development, aspiring to of astonish and delight people around the world. The theme represents the desire to have visitors experience a future that doesn’t yet exist anywhere and is shaped by vying values, such as beauty, technology, and dreams.
Like the emotions stirred by watching athletes enhance each other through serious battles, showing how various manufacturers seriously compete with each other at the Tokyo Motor Show will bring vigor and smiles to people in Japan and abroad.
The poster design depicts competitive passion using heart motifs. Passions that thrive on cars, motorcycles, and their technologies are brought together in a friendly competition to shape the future. The poster represents a sense of anticipation toward this.
- ALPINA (Germany)
- AMG (Germany)
- AUDI (Germany)
- BMW (Germany)
- CITROËN (France)
- JAGUAR (U.K.)
- LAND ROVER (U.K.)
- MERCEDES-BENZ (Germany)
- MINI (Germany)
- PEUGEOT (France)
- PORSCHE (Germany)
- RADICAL (U.K.)
- RENAULT (France)
- SMART (Germany)
- TESLA (U.S.A.)
- VOLKSWAGEN (Germany)
- VOLVO (Sweden)
and more. click here.
Please check out official site of The 43rd Tokyo Motor Show 2013.
Ad Reference ID: N/A
Top Ads Today
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (9 views)
- JXTG Holdings, Inc. (8 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (7 views)
- Kyoetsu Co. Ltd., - Kimono sales, rental, women's wigs, men's apparel from Kyoto (6 views)
- Ohashi Engineering Co., Ltd. - Precision Sheet Metal Processing and ACF Bonding Technologies (5 views)
- Manufacturing bedding products from fishing line - airweave inc. (5 views)
- TSUKUBASEIKO Co,.Ltd. - Electrostatic Clamping Systems (5 views)
- Ardmore Shipping Orders Four 25,000 Dwt Product & Chemical Tanker Newbuildings from Fukuoka Shipbuilding (4 views)
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (4 views)
- Japan Post Insurance Co., Ltd. (4 views)