- Company Name: Tokyo Tatemono Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chuo-ku
- Street: 1-9-9 Yaesu
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 103-8285
- Listed: 08/21/2013 12:01 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Tokyo Tatemono Co., Ltd. founded in 1896, operates as a real estate company in Japan. The company operates through three segments: Commercial Properties, Residence, and Real Estate Solution Services. The Commercial Properties segment leases and manages office buildings and commercial facilities. The Residence segment develops and sells condominiums and detached houses; and leases and manages condominiums. The Real Estate Solution Services segment sells real estate properties; and provides brokerage, real estate appraisal, and consulting services, as well as engages in parking lot operations.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Morita Chikuzai Store
- Japanese Methane Hydrate “Fire Ice” Could Spark Global Energy Revolution
- Japan start drilling surveys for methane hydrate resources as next-gen energy
- Japanese Hospitality Company – Fujita Kanko Inc.
- Manufacturing bedding products from fishing line – airweave inc.
Top Ads Today
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (13 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (9 views)
- Barasu: "To Expose" - Honda Super Cub 50 Standard Model motorcycle (6 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (6 views)
- Japanese electric sports car, Tommy Kaira ZZ, received safety certification from gov. and plan to export (5 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (5 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (5 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (5 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (5 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (5 views)