GS Alliance Co., Ltd. – Research and Developing on Cutting-edge Materials
- Company Name: Green Science Alliance Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Hyogo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Kawanishi City
- Street: 2-22-11 Obana
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 666-0015
- Phone: +81-72-759-8543
- Website: https://www.gsalliance.co.jp/en/
- Contact: https://www.gsalliance.co.jp/en/contact/
- Listed: 06/07/2018 7:40 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Green Science Alliance Co., Ltd. established in 2007, is a chemical company engaged research and developing on cutting-edge materials especially in the field of energy and environmental science. The head office is located in Kawanishi City, Hyogo Prefecture, and belongs to the Fuji Pigment Co., Ltd. group.
GS Alliance’s materials can be applied for solar cell, rechargeable battery such as lithium ion battery, capacitor, fuel cell, thermoelectric devices, various type of catalyst, functional materials, infrared light shielding (absorbing) materials, super small nano size particles (oxide, metal), quantum dots, ionic liquid, photocatalysis, articifial photosynthesis, natural material derived materials (cellulose nanofiber) and etc.
One Related article of “GS Alliance Co., Ltd. – Research and Developing on Cutting-edge Materials”
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (23 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (16 views)
- Taisei Plas Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of blow molding products for automobile (15 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (14 views)
- KOSÉ Corporation - Japanese Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care Products (10 views)
- Made in Japan clothing store - ROCOCO (9 views)
- Asahi Glass Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of flat glass, automotive glass, display, and variety glass products (8 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (8 views)
- Daikin Industries, Ltd. - A leading Innovator of High-quality Air Conditioning Solutions (8 views)
- 43rd INTERNEPCON JAPAN Jan 15 - 17, 2014 (8 views)
Green Science Alliance Co., Ltd. Starts to Supply Quantum Dots Encapsulated Silicon Resin for Micro LED and Inorganic Coated Quantum Dots
Date: Jun 06, 2018
KAWANISHI, Japan, June 6, 2018 – Quantum dots are extremely small fluorescent nanoparticles which is composed of between 10 to 10000 atoms and 1 to 9 nanometers in diameter. They are so small that one cannot see them with a typical microscope. Despite its size, we cannot ignore the effects resulting from this extremely small size of these nanoparticles. The electronic characteristics of quantum dots are determined by their chemical composition, size, and shape. This means that we can control the color of light given off by a quantum dot solely by changing its size.
Continue reading »