- Company Name: Yoshida Sake Brewery
- State/Prefecture: Ishikawa
- City/Town/Village: Hakusan
- Street: 41 Yasuyoshimachi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 924-0843
- Website: http://www.tedorigawa.com
- Listed: 06/08/2013 6:37 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
We put our emphasis on the element of “Peace or Harmony” in our Sake brewing. By Harmony, we mean the harmony among employees, peace of the region, harmony with shops selling our Sake and with our customers and finally, family peace i.e. harmony between parents and their children. This harmony of various factors was responsible in the creation of Tedorigawa’s (sake brand) history of 130 years. We shall continue to brew this Tedorigawa Sake that’ll delight our customers as they sip it.
A number of factors such as the rich quality river-bed water of Tedori river, cool and clean air of Mt. Hakusan, the abundant rice of Kaga plains and the availability of plenty of skilled workforce during the agricultural off-season contribute to the production of our ji-zake (local rice wine) brand.
Yoshida Brewery’s Sake was credited by “Hakusan Kikusake Appelation (Brand) Designation Regulatory Organization”.
- Through a rice cultivation contract with Miki town’s Hirai district in Hyogo Prefecture, we obtain Yamada Nishiki rice for our Sake brewing
- Low temperature-pasteurization process in a rapidly cooling storage system gives it a refreshing aroma
- We use fine self-manufactured Kanazawa yeast, which has a balance of taste and aroma.
4310 total views, 3 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- HIRANO TECSEED Co., Ltd. – Coating and Laminating Technology
- BioOpto Japan 2013 in YOKOHAMA JAPAN Oct 16-18, 2013
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation – Measurement, Control, and Information Technologies
- MEIHO Co., Ltd. – Molding Machine and Die Casting Machine
- UACJ, Constellium partnership to supply aluminum sheets to automotive industry