- Company Name: TOK Bearing
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo
- Street: 2-21-4 Azusawa, Itabashi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 174-8501
- Website: http://www.tok-bearing.com
- Listed: 08/03/2013 10:18 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
All our products are engineered in Japan using the latest state of the Art Technologies. TOK has a wide range of products from plastic bearings, dampers, clutches, limiters and even linear motion bearings. Let us become a member of your team and assist you in the design and development of your next project.
Since the development of our first “D” series plastic (polyacetal) ball bearings in 1964, TOK BEARING has been a world leader in the design of mechanical and motion technologies. Our reputation stretches over many Industries from the Office Furniture, Electric Appliance, Office Automation Equipment, and many others. TOK BEARING is proud of its high level of quality, customer service, and reliability.
In addition to being a bearing manufacturer, TOK BEARING also designs and manufactures Uni-directional clutches; Torque limiters; Rotary dampers; and other mechanical and motion components.
Our customers ideas and thoughts are important to us and many of them have been incorporated in the development of the TPF/THF bearings, PK/PV bearings, and the MD series bearings.
Our engineering and design departments will continue to develop new cutting edge technologies for our customers. Let us help you on your next design.
- PLASTIC BALL BEARINGS
With our expertise and proprietary experience in radial ball bearings we can ensure that your specific application will be fully met with our products. TOK can provide the outer races of the bearings in numerous configurations, and can use both standard and custom-designed to meet requirements. We would be pleased to take your concept and specifications and design and manufacture a customized bearing for your needs.
- ONE-WAY CLUTCHES
Taking advantage of our expertise within the plastic ball bearing technology, we were able to develop and design these one-way clutches with such features as a built-in clutch element integrated into a molded part. We can apply this technology to your requirement and custom design a one-wayl clutch to your specifications: gear, timing pulley, cam, lever, etc. There are two basic types available: TCM using metal springs as the clutch element, and TCX series using plastic springs as the clutch element.
- TORQUE LIMITERS
TOK’s extensive experience using plastic materials in its anti-friction products assisted the development and production of these torque limiters. Compact, lightweight and cost-effective, TOK torque limiters are essential components of paper and ribbon feeding mechanisms in today’s printers.
- ROTARY DAMPERS
This unique product was engineered by TOK, taking advantage of TOK’s array of technologies and systems.
TOK Dampers are highly suitable where non-impact, noise-free, controlled motion is required. Our products cover a wide range of design specifications; torque is a primary consideration when specifying a specific TOK damper. Two standard dampers are available: rotary dampers and uni-directional dampers.
Our Plalinear assemblies consist of a movable frame which contains plastic bearings and aluminum guide rail constructed of SPCC or stainless steel which affords lightweight and longer rail length. “PLALINER MOTION” has a motor-driven control mechanism and allows for a two-way (XY-direction) movement.
Top Ads Today
- Japanese Infrastructure company - Hitachi Zosen Corporation (50 views)
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (40 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (36 views)
- THINK OF THINGS - Pop-up Store of KOKUYO stationery and office supplies (30 views)
- Drying Machine for Wastewater Treatment - NISHIMURA WORKS Co., Ltd. (11 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (9 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (9 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (8 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association (JAMA) (8 views)
- Hotel Sonia Otaru - Located along the scenic Otaru Canal and equipped natural hot-spring bath (7 views)