- Company Name: Mitsubishi Jisho Retail Property Management
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Minato-Ku
- Street: 1-7-1 Daiba
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 135-0091
- Phone: +81 3-3599-4700
- Website: http://www.aquacity.jp
- Listed: 06/30/2018 8:57 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
AQUA CiTY ODAIBA opened in Odaiba, Tokyo in 2000, is located next to Odaiba Beach Park and is in a great location to views the Rainbow Bridge from the wooden deck in front of AQUA CiTY. The Tokyo Olympic Games will be held in 2020, Odaiba became a more attractive area, and development is still continuing.
This shopping mall is divided into three zones such as shopping zones, gourmet zone and cinema zone. In the shopping zones, there are about 80 retail stores mainly in apparel and fashion, and the gourmet zone is largest dining area in Odaiba’s coastal section, there are about 60 shops and restaurants. In the theater zone, there are 13 large multiplex cinemas, and various movies are screened.
AQUA CiTY ODAIBA is operated by Mitsubishi Estate. Mitsubishi Estate is one of the largest real-estate developers and is involved in property management and architecture research and design. Mitsubishi Estate also owns Yokohama Landmark Tower, as well as the Sanno Park Tower and Marunouchi Building in Tokyo.
- Retail Stores: 11:00-21:00
- Restaurants: 11:00-23:00 (Food Court: 11:00-21:00 / Some Restaurants until 4:30 am)
- Theater: 10:00-until final screening
- Weber Park: 11:00-22:00 (Last reception 19:00)
- Wedding: 11:00-21: 30
- Sony Explorer Science: 11:00-19:00 (Last entry 18:30)
Check the videos posted by visitors on Youtube
Check the hotels and rates around Odaiba!
Check it out the international flight deals below!
Top Ads Today
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (35 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (10 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (7 views)
- NTT DOCOMO Inc. - Japan's largest telecommunications company (7 views)
- Hand & Foot Bath Machine - Presented by OSK Global Business Promotion (7 views)
- World Co., Ltd. - Japan's leading clothing company with nearly 100 brands (7 views)
- Black Watermelon "Densuke" was sold $3,200 in the year's first watermelon auction (7 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (6 views)
- KOSÉ Corporation - Japanese Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care Products (5 views)
- Kendo Bogu Equipment Shop - Kyoto Budogu (5 views)