Olive based beauty products have 99.4% customer satisfaction – DHC Corporation
- Company Name: DHC Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo
- City/Town/Village: Minato-ku
- Street: 2-7-1 Minami-Azabu
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 106-8571
- Phone: +81 33 457-5311
- Listed: 08/14/2017 2:15 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
DHC, which stands for “Daigaku Honyaku Center,” began as an educational translation company in Japan in 1972. Yoshiaki Yoshida, the company’s owner, learned about olive oil’s positive effects on skin and overall physical health, and saw the potential to growth.
In 1980, he started DHC beauty enterprise and became a leading manufacturer of cosmetics, vitamins, healthy foods, and lingerie, and DHC receive a frequent recipient of the nation’s top awards now.
A major driving force behind DHC’s continued growth is its large number of registered users, now exceeding 13 million individuals (as of May 2016). DHC has established a solid position as the sales leader in the fields of cosmetics and health foods.
DHC not only manufactures and sells beauty products, but also offers various personal care advice to customers such as information on skincare and wellness, makeup tips, recommendations.
Extra Nighttime Moisture – DHC Skincare
How to purchase
You can purchase their products from Amazon or Rakuten Global below.
- DHC’s product list in Amazon.com
- DHC’s product list in Global.Rakuten.com
Best Selling Products on Amazon
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 6.7 Fluid Ounce
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil makeup remover completely dissolves all traces of dirt and cosmetics even waterproof mascara and eyeliner while nourishing your complexion with antioxidant-rich olive oil. Using dry hands, massage it onto your dry face, and it immediately goes to work. Add water and it transforms to a milky, vitamin rich emulsion that rinses clean, leaving your skin feeling soft and nurtured; never dry or greasy. One try and you’ll understand why it’s the ultimate cleanser.
DHC Velvet Skin Coat, 0.52 oz
DHC velvet skin coat makeup primer instantly softens and improves the look of your skin. It minimizes the look of fine lines, pores and imperfections while reducing oiliness to help makeup glide on and last longer-with no “drying” time needed. Plus, it leaves skin feeling silky smooth. Look fresh and flawless, whether you’re wearing makeup or not.
DHC Eye Bright, 0.52 oz./15 g
DHC eye bright depuffing gel instantly helps minimize problematic under-eye bags and fights dryness and dark circles with caffeine. This fast-absorbing, calming cucumber-infused gel is lightweight and soothing. It’s a difference you can see in a blink.
DHC Olive Virgin Oil, 1 fl. oz.
DHC olive virgin oil our signature moisturizer gently and effectively gives all skin types a healthy-looking glow with the oil of handpicked, organic olives. This ultra-hydrating and surprisingly lightweight facial oil helps neutralize free radicals while nourishing your skin. Olive oil supports skins natural moisture barrier without irritating or clogging pores. Non-greasy feel. Warm a couple of drops between your palms, gently press onto your face, and let the revitalization begin.
DHC Olive Essentials Set
Perfect for every skin type, DHC olive essentials set is an antioxidant-rich, olive oil based care set featuring deep cleansing oil cleanser and makeup remover, gentle yet effective mild soap, refreshing mild lotion toner and our signature moisturizer, olive virgin oil.
DHC Extra Nighttime Moisture 1.5 oz. Net wt.
DHC extra nighttime moisture eases and hydrates stressed, dry skin and helps reverse the harmful effects of aging, environmental aggressors. Formulated with soothing olive oil, squalene and other emollients, it helps skin recover and rejuvenate while you sleep.
Top Ads Today
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (27 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (14 views)
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (12 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (9 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (9 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (9 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (7 views)
- D&M Holdings Inc. (6 views)
- Aoyama Trading Co., Ltd. - Japanese Clothing Company with Guinness World Records for Suit Sales (5 views)
- Flat-panel X-ray Sensor that Directly Converts X-rays into Electrical Signals - SHIMADZU Corporation (5 views)