- Company Name: Fuji Electric Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Shinagawa-ku
- Street: Gate City Ohsaki, East Tower, 1-11-2, Osaki
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 141-0032
- Phone: +81 35-435-7111
- Website: https://www.fujielectric.com
- Contact: https://www.fujielectric.com/contact/
- Listed: 06/20/2018 9:46 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Fuji Electric Co., Ltd., established in 1923, operating under the brand name FE, is a electrical equipment company, manufacturing pressure transmitters, flowmeters, gas analyzers, controllers, inverters, pumps, generators, ICs, motors, and power equipment. The company was formerly known as Fuji Electric Holdings Co., Ltd. and changed its name to Fuji Electric Co., Ltd. in 2011.
Fuji Electric’s Energy and Environment Businesses
With energy and environment technology as its core technology, Fuji Electric contributes to the creation of responsible and sustainable societies through its four business segments:
- Power Electronics Systems
Fuji Electric supports electricity infrastructure with proven technologies to ensure that energy can be supplied in a stable, reliable, and optimal manner. Fuji Electric combines its power electronics products with measuring instruments and the Internet of Things (IoT) and facilitates the advance of plant automation and visualization to increase productivity and save energy.
- Power and New Energy
Fuji Electric’s sophisticated plant engineering capabilities help meet the growing demand for electricity by providing an array of highly efficient power plant equipment that supplies environmentally friendly clean energy.
- Electronic Devices
Across the industrial and automotive fields, Fuji Electric contributes to high levels of efficiency and energy savings by supplying power semiconductors, which are key devices in power electronics.
- Food and Beverage Distribution
In the food distribution field, Fuji Electric helps to ensure the safety and security of food by combining core heating and cooling technologies with mechatronic technologies and the IoT to provide ideal products and solutions
Top Ads Today
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (52 views)
- Japanese govt helps China to turn used cooking oil into soap in a bid to reduce water pollution (21 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (16 views)
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (15 views)
- World Co., Ltd. - Japan's leading clothing company with nearly 100 brands (10 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (8 views)
- Japan capitalize experience and technologies for reducing pollutants of PM2.5 problem (8 views)
- ACCESS Co., Ltd. - Provider of Advanced Software Technologies (8 views)
- HIRANO TECSEED Co., Ltd. - Coating and Laminating Technology (7 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (6 views)