Fuji Electric Co., Ltd. – Japan’s leading electrical equipment manufacturer
- Company Name: Fuji Electric Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Shinagawa-ku
- Street: Gate City Ohsaki, East Tower, 1-11-2, Osaki
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 141-0032
- Phone: +81 35-435-7111
- Website: https://www.fujielectric.com
- Contact: https://www.fujielectric.com/contact/
- Listed: 06/20/2018 9:46 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Fuji Electric Co., Ltd., established in 1923, operating under the brand name FE, is a electrical equipment company, manufacturing pressure transmitters, flowmeters, gas analyzers, controllers, inverters, pumps, generators, ICs, motors, and power equipment. The company was formerly known as Fuji Electric Holdings Co., Ltd. and changed its name to Fuji Electric Co., Ltd. in 2011.
Fuji Electric’s Energy and Environment Businesses
With energy and environment technology as its core technology, Fuji Electric contributes to the creation of responsible and sustainable societies through its four business segments:
- Power Electronics Systems
Fuji Electric supports electricity infrastructure with proven technologies to ensure that energy can be supplied in a stable, reliable, and optimal manner. Fuji Electric combines its power electronics products with measuring instruments and the Internet of Things (IoT) and facilitates the advance of plant automation and visualization to increase productivity and save energy.
- Power and New Energy
Fuji Electric’s sophisticated plant engineering capabilities help meet the growing demand for electricity by providing an array of highly efficient power plant equipment that supplies environmentally friendly clean energy.
- Electronic Devices
Across the industrial and automotive fields, Fuji Electric contributes to high levels of efficiency and energy savings by supplying power semiconductors, which are key devices in power electronics.
- Food and Beverage Distribution
In the food distribution field, Fuji Electric helps to ensure the safety and security of food by combining core heating and cooling technologies with mechatronic technologies and the IoT to provide ideal products and solutions
One Related article of “Fuji Electric Co., Ltd. – Japan’s leading electrical equipment manufacturer”
Top Ads Today
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (7 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (5 views)
- Taisei Plas Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of blow molding products for automobile (4 views)
- Japanese Construction Equipment Firm Supports Human Resource Development Project in Liberia (3 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (3 views)
- Japanese Canvas Bag Manufacturer - Sato Bousui Ten (2 views)
- Industrial work glove manufacturer - Wincess Corporation (2 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (2 views)
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (2 views)
- PLANTEC Inc. - Manufacturing of incineration plant and flue gas treatment systems (2 views)
Fuji Electric, an power electrical equipment manufacturer received order for geothermal power facility in Kenya
Date: Sep 12, 2018
UNIQLO, the Japanese global apparel retailer, today announces its launch in Vietnam, with plans to open its first store in Ho Chi Minh City during fall 2019, marking further growth for the brand in Southeast Asia region. UNIQLO will begin recruiting local talent as it prepares to open its store in one of the region’s most exciting, high-growth economies.
Continue reading »