- Company Name: GMC Toy's Field Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo
- City/Town/Village: Tokyo
- Street: 3-1-3 Kuramae Taito
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 111-0051
- Phone: +81-3-6272-3591
- Website: http://www.pgdesign.com/overseas-customer
- Listed: 01/10/2013 1:27 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
“p+g design” is our brand name for silicone made items.
It started with plump and cute round purse named “POCHI” and now we have made birth of more than 30 items in total. Each name is related to their form or way of using in Japanese so that you may learn our language naturally and surely be impressed by the names. They have been loved and getting popular all over the world since started. Sadly, however, you may find fake products plagiarizing our confident “p+g design” brand somewhere, but Only GMC Toy’s Field Inc. is the original company that creates this dear brand.
Once the contract for Sales Representative is promised between you and ours, we will offer you the Official Certificate which is capable to be the firm proof confirms that you are authorized to sell our products.
Silicone made cluch purse “POCHI” is Our Original item. “POCHI” is loved many people in the world. Tried and tried, We made a purse made of silicone for the first time in the world!
We will continue to create more products in the future.
Attention: Beware of Imitation Products.
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (16 views)
- Japanese Construction Equipment Firm Supports Human Resource Development Project in Liberia (15 views)
- D&M Holdings Inc. (9 views)
- Kuken Kogyo Co., Ltd. - Leading manufacturer of cooling tower systems in Japan (7 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (6 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (5 views)
- Mazda unveils small, fuel-efficient diesel engine - Produce fuel-efficient cars without relying on hybrid systems (5 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (5 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (5 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (4 views)