Integration Co., Ltd. – Kimukatsu – Japanese Pork Cutlets
- Company Name: Integration
- State/Prefecture: Hawaii
- City/Town/Village: Honolulu
- Street: Aqua Waikiki Joy Hotel 1F, 320 Lewers Street
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 96815
- Website: http://www.kimukatsu.com/kimukatsu_eng/
- Listed: 05/19/2013 6:35 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Kimukatsu is the most famous pork cutlet restaurant in Japan, with multiple locations in Tokyo, Osaka, Yokohama, Sendai, etc. We have frequently been featured in Japanese media including popular magazines and TV shows, making Kimukatsu one of the hottest restaurants to dine at.
The secret to our popularity is the combination of a crispy, texture-rich batter surrounding a juicy flavorful 25-layered select pork cutlet. e select only the highest quality pork, which is sliced thin and stacked into 25 layers. This layered cutlet is covered with fresh breadcrumbs and fried slowly in low temperature for 8 minutes. It is then set vertically for two minutes to steam, allowing the heat to spread evenly inside. This is all a part of our original recipe and process, which helps to bring forth the maximum taste.
All the natural juices are kept inside between the layers and crispy batter – making Kimukatsu light and fluffy, yet extremely juicy and flavorful. We take great care in making each one of our exquisite cutlets, and look forward to welcoming you to our restaurants to relax and enjoy kimukatsu!
Kimukatsu will exhibit at IFE (INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE EXPO) 2013 as a Japan Pavilion
Integration Co., Ltd. is known for our tonkatsu (mille-feuille pork cutlet), made with carefully selected pork loin, and freshly cooked rice. To fulfill our mission to expand the Japanese-born food service abroad, we have already expanded to Hawaii and Los Angeles markets.
Investment Range: $250,000~$500,000
Franchise Establishment Year: 2009
Corporate Owned Stores: 15(Japan); 2(Hawaii); 2(Los Angeles, In Development)
Franchised Outlets: 2 (Japan)
Come visit us, taste the samples and see why these franchises are a success in Japan!
One Related article of “Integration Co., Ltd. – Kimukatsu – Japanese Pork Cutlets”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (26 views)
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (11 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (10 views)
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (10 views)
- BON UNI Fukuoka Co., Ltd. - A High Quality Uniform Manufacturer (9 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (8 views)
- Japanese Premium Motorcycle Helmets - SHOEI Co. Ltd. (8 views)
- Pesticide-Free & Genuine Japanese Tea Manufacturer Since 1865 - Kanei Hitokoto Seicha Inc. (8 views)
- Shimamura Co., Ltd. - 2nd largest clothing company in Japan and ranked 10th in the world in 2017 (7 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (6 views)
JETRO will exhibit at IFE 2013 as a Japan Pavilion (Booth 904) on June 20-22, 2013
As one of our missions to support the Japanese service industry, JETRO will exhibit at IFE 2013 as a Japan Pavilion (Booth 904), bringing 4 Japanese franchises, introducing some of the best businesses in Japan. Exhibiting businesses include popular Ramen, Udon, Tonkatsu and soymilk/soy pulp doughnut franchise services. Come visit us, taste the samples and see why these franchises are a success in Japan! Be the first to schedule an appointment to invest in these hip franchises.
Continue reading »