- Company Name: GVIDO MUSIC Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Shinagawa-ku
- Street: N Building 5F, 2-2-33 Higashi Shinagawa
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 140-0002
- Website: https://www.gvido.tokyo/
- Contact: https://www.gvido.tokyo/contact/
- Online Shop: https://www.gvidoscore.com
- Listed: 08/26/2018 9:44 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
GVIDO MUSIC, a manufacturer of digital music devices, is a startup established in 2015 and based in Tokyo, Japan, and GVIDO MUSIC is dedicated to providing musicians with the best performance nourished by latest innovations.
GVIDO MUSIC Co., Ltd., developed the world’s first dual screen music score device “GVIDO”. GVIDO is designed from scratch as a dedicated electronic paper dual screen music score device for musicians of any level. It can store thousands of music scores and is only 0.25 inches thick when folded.
GVIDO uses PDF files as its source medium which makes it instantly compatible with the most widely available music score format. The stylus can be used to write comments and music annotations on the music score which can be shared through a cloud-based service with other GVIDO device users, making it an ideal choice for conductors and music librarians.
Touch page device helps in turning the page back or forth without noise.
Top Ads Today
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (11 views)
- SHINKO DENSHI CO., LTD - The World Only Tuning-Fork Sensor "ViBRA" (6 views)
- Mandom Corporation - Founded 1927, develop and sell Japanese cosmetics (6 views)
- Ci:z Holdings Co., Ltd. - Providing Health and Beauty Inspired by Medical Expertise (6 views)
- Uzushio Electric Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of electrical equipment for ships (6 views)
- D&M Holdings Inc. (6 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (5 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (5 views)
- Nakamura Brace Co. Ltd. - Orthotics and Prosthetics Manufacturer (5 views)
- Noevir Holdings Co., Ltd. - Developing Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals and Health Foods (5 views)