- Company Name: GVIDO MUSIC Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Shinagawa-ku
- Street: N Building 5F, 2-2-33 Higashi Shinagawa
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 140-0002
- Website: https://www.gvido.tokyo/
- Contact: https://www.gvido.tokyo/contact/
- Online Shop: https://www.gvidoscore.com
- Listed: 08/26/2018 9:44 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
GVIDO MUSIC, a manufacturer of digital music devices, is a startup established in 2015 and based in Tokyo, Japan, and GVIDO MUSIC is dedicated to providing musicians with the best performance nourished by latest innovations.
GVIDO MUSIC Co., Ltd., developed the world’s first dual screen music score device “GVIDO”. GVIDO is designed from scratch as a dedicated electronic paper dual screen music score device for musicians of any level. It can store thousands of music scores and is only 0.25 inches thick when folded.
GVIDO uses PDF files as its source medium which makes it instantly compatible with the most widely available music score format. The stylus can be used to write comments and music annotations on the music score which can be shared through a cloud-based service with other GVIDO device users, making it an ideal choice for conductors and music librarians.
Touch page device helps in turning the page back or forth without noise.
Top Ads Today
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (95 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (65 views)
- THINK OF THINGS - Pop-up Store of KOKUYO stationery and office supplies (49 views)
- Japanese Infrastructure company - Hitachi Zosen Corporation (43 views)
- Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. - One of Japan’s leading pharmaceutical companies (20 views)
- DMG Mori Seiki Co., Ltd. - Being the No.1 Machine Tools Company for Customers (17 views)
- Tanihata Co., Ltd. - "Kumiko" Japanese Traditional Woodcraft Technique (17 views)
- Pesticide-Free & Genuine Japanese Tea Manufacturer Since 1865 - Kanei Hitokoto Seicha Inc. (15 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (13 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (13 views)