JFOODO – To Expand Japanese Food Products and Food Culture to Overseas
- Company Name: JFOODO
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Minato-ku
- Street: Ark Mori Building, 1-12-32, Akasaka
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 107-6006
- Phone: +81-3-3582-8344
- Website: https://www.jetro.go.jp/en/jfoodo/
- Contact: JFA@jetro.go.jp
- Listed: 10/03/2018 4:32 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
The JFOODO (The Japan Food Product Overseas Promotion Center) was established by the Japanese government in 2017 as part of the Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO). The JFOODO devotes its resources to the branding of Japanese agricultural, forestry, fishery and food products.
To further boost the export of Japanese agricultural, forestry, fishery and food products, JFOODO will work to create a stronger platform for overseas B to C promotions and branding projects that stimulate international demand.
One Related article of “JFOODO – To Expand Japanese Food Products and Food Culture to Overseas”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Top Ads Today
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (83 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (33 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (32 views)
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (21 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (19 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (17 views)
- Flat-panel X-ray Sensor that Directly Converts X-rays into Electrical Signals - SHIMADZU Corporation (17 views)
- OHKI Co., Ltd. - We are a leading manufacturer of filter bags for tea and coffee (16 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (14 views)
- NTT DOCOMO Inc. - Japan's largest telecommunications company (14 views)
JFOODO launches campaign to increase visibility and promote Japanese craft beer in the US – 22 Japan’s breweries banded together
Date: Oct 3, 2018
“Drink in a New Language” is a campaign driven by the JFOODO that aims to increase visibility and promote Japanese craft beer in the US, with a focus on the West Coast. While a good range of products is available in the US, Japanese craft brewers are hoping to gain more visibility and influence, as well as introduce new beer to the market via continuous trade marketing relations, consumer events, PR and social media over the course of the next year.
Continue reading »