YASKAWA Electric Corporation – Manufacturer of Servos, Machine Controllers, AC Motor Drives, Switches and Robots
- Company Name: YASKAWA Electric Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Fukuoka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Kitakyushu
- Street: 2-1 Kurosakishiroishi, Yahatanishi-ku
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 806-0004
- Website: http://www.yaskawa.co.jp/en/
- Listed: 09/25/2013 5:51 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
YASKAWA Electric, since its establishment in 1915, has always supported the leading business of age by transforming itself from “YASKAWA as a motor manufacturer”, “YASKAWA as an automation company” to “YASKAWA as a mechatronics company” based on its management philosophy of “contributing to the evolution of society and the welfare of mankind through the performance of its business.” We are committed to contributing to the further evolution of our society by strengthening our core business of “servo motor”, “controller”, “AC Drives” and “industrial robots” and by offering customers new solutions using these core technologies to the full.
Products & Services
Since releasing a three-phase induction motor, YASKAWA developed its own sophisticated system control, management technology, and an extensive array of drive and motion control technology accumulated in the process automation and factory automation fields. Based on these developments, we created products and technology for semiconductor manufacturing equipment, industrial robots, and plants, winning high customer satisfaction.
We are providing not only products based on the concept of “Mechatronics” but also the technical knowledge and support to fulfill each customer’s needs and thereby increase their satisfaction. “Mechatronics” as adopted by YASKAWA, means integrating our products into others resulting in higher efficiency.
- Motion Control
YASKAWA Electrics offers total solutions with products and technologies of servo motors, controlles and AC Drives.
Our solutions have been fully untilized in automobile, semiconductor and LC manufacturing.
- Syetem Engineering
We occupy a market share of 100% for the engineering for iron and steel plants such as blast furnaces and continuous casting equipments.
- Information Technology
We expand business tothe information field including computer peripherals and software development.
One Related article of “YASKAWA Electric Corporation – Manufacturer of Servos, Machine Controllers, AC Motor Drives, Switches and Robots”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (17 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (11 views)
- Taisei Plas Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of blow molding products for automobile (10 views)
- OHKI Co., Ltd. - We are a leading manufacturer of filter bags for tea and coffee (9 views)
- Nitride Semiconductors Co., Ltd. - World First successful development and mass production of UV LEDs (9 views)
- Shimamura Co., Ltd. - 2nd largest clothing company in Japan and ranked 10th in the world in 2017 (7 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (7 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (7 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (5 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (5 views)
Yaskawa Develops an Ankle-Assist Walking Device for Those with Walking Impediments Caused by Stroke and Other Factors
Source: YASKAWA Electric Corporation
In a collaborative research effort with Shibaura Institute of Technology, Hiroshima University and Space Bio Laboratories, Yaskawa Electric Corporation (Junji Tsuda, Representative Director, Chairman and President) has recently developed an ankle-assist walking device. Use of this device is expected to improve gait and restore the walking abilities of those with walking impediments caused by stroke and other factors. With the aim of making this device more useful and promoting its spread, Yaskawa will continue its clinical research efforts, collecting evidence (clinical results) showing its therapeutic value and continuing in its efforts to improve the device. Plans are to release the device to market in 2015.
Continue reading »