- Company Name: Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Minato-ku
- Street: 1-14-5, Kaigan
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 105-8315
- Phone: +81-3-3435-2111
- Website: https://global.kawasaki.com
- Listed: 06/22/2018 11:31 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Kawasaki was founded more than 120 years ago and has been developing globally while producing revolutionary products by working together to ensure technology synergies across its different divisions.
Kawasaki is now recognized as a global leader in diverse industries in wide ranging fields going beyond land, sea and air, offering state-of-the-art technologies for environmental and energy infrastructure, machinery and robotics, and various types of transportation in marine, railway and aerospace to a leisure vehicles as motorcycles and personal watercraft in global basis with about 35,800 employees.
Kawasaki’s aerospace division is active in products ranging from aircraft to satellites. The products that our rolling stock division delivers to the world include Shinkansen and New York subway cars, while our ship and offshore structure division’s products range from gas carriers and large tankers to submarines, and energy solutions division covers the spectrum from development and manufacture of energy equipment to management systems.
Kawasaki is also active in wide-ranging businesses driven by diverse and high-level engineering technologies, including environmental and recycling plants, industrial plants, precision machinery, industrial robots, and infrastructure equipment.
Finally, Kawasaki operates our leisure and power products business that features the motorcycles known as the Kawasaki brand. Through the development of unique and broad businesses unmatched elsewhere.
Top Ads Today
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (53 views)
- Japanese govt helps China to turn used cooking oil into soap in a bid to reduce water pollution (21 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (16 views)
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (15 views)
- World Co., Ltd. - Japan's leading clothing company with nearly 100 brands (10 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (8 views)
- Japan capitalize experience and technologies for reducing pollutants of PM2.5 problem (8 views)
- ACCESS Co., Ltd. - Provider of Advanced Software Technologies (8 views)
- HIRANO TECSEED Co., Ltd. - Coating and Laminating Technology (7 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (6 views)