Fast Retailing Co., Ltd. – Japan’s largest clothing company and own several Japanese clothing brands
- Company Name: Fast Retailing Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Yamaguchi Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Yamaguchi City
- Street: 17-1 Sayama
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 754-0894
- Website: https://www.fastretailing.com/eng/
- Listed: 09/05/2018 10:03 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Fast Retailing Co., Ltd. is the largest clothing company in Japan established by Tadashi Yanai, founded in 1963 as Ogori Shoji Co., Ltd., and is among the top five in the world. The company owns several other brands such as Uniqlo, J Brand, Comptoir des Cotonniers, G.U., Princesse Tam-Tam, Theory, HELMUT LANG and PLST. The company operates stores under those brands, and planning, manufactures, and retails clothing for men, women, children, babies.
The company’s primary subsidiary Uniqlo has shifted its pillars of business growth from Japan to overseas. The company’s overseas expansion began in the UK in 2001, the number of stores in August 2017 is 831 stores in Japan and 1,089 overseas, and overseas business sales account for about 47% of the UNIQLO business as a whole. Especially, the company’s high growth is continuing as a result of opening stores in Greater China (China, Hong Kong, Taiwan), South Korea and other Southeast Asia.
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (42 views)
- Japanese govt helps China to turn used cooking oil into soap in a bid to reduce water pollution (15 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (12 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (10 views)
- Kuken Kogyo Co., Ltd. - Leading manufacturer of cooling tower systems in Japan (9 views)
- Wacoal Holdings Corp. - Japan's largest women's lingerie company (9 views)
- Total Hair Solutions: Wigs and Hair Transplantation Services - Aderans (8 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (7 views)
- Marutake Sangyo Co., Ltd. - Workshop of Japanese Traditional Armors (7 views)
- Japan Airlines Co., Ltd. - Japan's Flag Carrier Airline (7 views)