Fast Retailing Co., Ltd. – Japan’s largest clothing company and own several Japanese clothing brands
- Company Name: Fast Retailing Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Yamaguchi Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Yamaguchi City
- Street: 17-1 Sayama
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 754-0894
- Website: https://www.fastretailing.com/eng/
- Listed: 09/05/2018 10:03 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Fast Retailing Co., Ltd. is the largest clothing company in Japan established by Tadashi Yanai, founded in 1963 as Ogori Shoji Co., Ltd., and is among the top five in the world. The company owns several other brands such as Uniqlo, J Brand, Comptoir des Cotonniers, G.U., Princesse Tam-Tam, Theory, HELMUT LANG and PLST. The company operates stores under those brands, and planning, manufactures, and retails clothing for men, women, children, babies.
The company’s primary subsidiary Uniqlo has shifted its pillars of business growth from Japan to overseas. The company’s overseas expansion began in the UK in 2001, the number of stores in August 2017 is 831 stores in Japan and 1,089 overseas, and overseas business sales account for about 47% of the UNIQLO business as a whole. Especially, the company’s high growth is continuing as a result of opening stores in Greater China (China, Hong Kong, Taiwan), South Korea and other Southeast Asia.
Top Ads Today
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (37 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (11 views)
- Japan capitalize experience and technologies for reducing pollutants of PM2.5 problem (8 views)
- HIRANO TECSEED Co., Ltd. - Coating and Laminating Technology (7 views)
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (7 views)
- Japanese govt helps China to turn used cooking oil into soap in a bid to reduce water pollution (7 views)
- Boston Club Co., Ltd - Designer Eyeglasses (6 views)
- Indian boiler manufacturing company formed joint venture with Japanese incineration systems company (5 views)
- GMC Toy's Field Inc. - p+g design (5 views)
- Pesticide-Free & Genuine Japanese Tea Manufacturer Since 1865 - Kanei Hitokoto Seicha Inc. (5 views)