Fast Retailing Co., Ltd. – Japan’s largest clothing company and own several Japanese clothing brands
- Company Name: Fast Retailing Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Yamaguchi Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Yamaguchi City
- Street: 17-1 Sayama
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 754-0894
- Website: https://www.fastretailing.com/eng/
- Listed: 09/05/2018 10:03 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Fast Retailing Co., Ltd. is the largest clothing company in Japan established by Tadashi Yanai, founded in 1963 as Ogori Shoji Co., Ltd., and is among the top five in the world. The company owns several other brands such as Uniqlo, J Brand, Comptoir des Cotonniers, G.U., Princesse Tam-Tam, Theory, HELMUT LANG and PLST. The company operates stores under those brands, and planning, manufactures, and retails clothing for men, women, children, babies.
The company’s primary subsidiary Uniqlo has shifted its pillars of business growth from Japan to overseas. The company’s overseas expansion began in the UK in 2001, the number of stores in August 2017 is 831 stores in Japan and 1,089 overseas, and overseas business sales account for about 47% of the UNIQLO business as a whole. Especially, the company’s high growth is continuing as a result of opening stores in Greater China (China, Hong Kong, Taiwan), South Korea and other Southeast Asia.
Top Ads Today
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (95 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (65 views)
- THINK OF THINGS - Pop-up Store of KOKUYO stationery and office supplies (47 views)
- Japanese Infrastructure company - Hitachi Zosen Corporation (43 views)
- Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. - One of Japan’s leading pharmaceutical companies (20 views)
- DMG Mori Seiki Co., Ltd. - Being the No.1 Machine Tools Company for Customers (17 views)
- Tanihata Co., Ltd. - "Kumiko" Japanese Traditional Woodcraft Technique (17 views)
- Pesticide-Free & Genuine Japanese Tea Manufacturer Since 1865 - Kanei Hitokoto Seicha Inc. (15 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (13 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (13 views)