- Listed: 01/06/2013 4:53 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
LIGHTING JAPAN 2013
Date: January 16(Wed) – 18(Fri), 2013
Venue: Tokyo Big Sight, Tokyo, Japan
Organised by : Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.
Asia’s key event for the LED/OLED lighting industry, LIGHTING JAPAN 2013 will take place from January 16th to 18th, 2013 at Tokyo Big Sight. LIGHTING JAPAN is composed of following 3 shows.
5th LED/OLED LightingTechnology Expo
The key show for LED/OLED Lighting Technologies
LED/OLED Lighting Technology Expo is the exhibition where all kinds of equipments and materials for designing and manufacturing of LED/OLED lighting devices gather. Here you will have great opportunities to conduct direct business and technical consultations with visitors from lighting device manufacturers and lighting fixture manufacturers around the world such as Japan, Taiwan, Korea and China.
3rd LED/OLED Light Expo
LED/OLED Light Expo gathers all lighting fixtures/luminaires such as indoor lighting including LED Bulbs, Tube-type LED, etc., Outdoor Lighting including Street Light, Floodlight, etc., OLED lighting, LED for plant factory and so on.
Design Lighting Tokyo 2013
Venue for business meetings between exhibitors and visitors. Design lightings that enrich the atmosphere will be showcased and plenty of users that seek stylish design lightings will gather here in Tokyo.
Please check the lights & lighting products
Top Ads Today
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (52 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (46 views)
- OHKI Co., Ltd. - We are a leading manufacturer of filter bags for tea and coffee (36 views)
- Taisei Plas Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of blow molding products for automobile (36 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (34 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (21 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (14 views)
- Jewelry Kamine - New jewelry work "Jewelry Painting" using various gems (11 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (10 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (10 views)