- Company Name: Fujishiro Kougei Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Wakayama Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Kainan-shi
- Street: 578 Okada
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 642-0012
- Phone: +81 73-482-4673
- Listed: 07/21/2017 1:48 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
We run production of the lacquerware in production center, Kainan-shi, Wakayama of folkcraft “Kishu lacquerware” from (1930) in 1930. The Kishu lacquerware has the history to be said to be 400 years and is known as Japan eminent lacquerware production center.
In 1978, Kishu Lacquer was recognized as one of the Traditional Handcrafts of Japan. Kishu Lacquer has changed over the centuries, and it has a great variety of styles and designs. Kuroe in Kainan city is the center of Kishu Lacquer production, with a tourist information center, a museum and others promoting the artform.
Our craftsmen are specialist of Kishu lacquerware, produce a variety of products such as kitchenware, tableware, homeware, and small accessories with using traditional techniques.
We deliver Japanese traditional Bento box to the world.
Our Kishu lacquerware products are produced by specialized craftsmen.
You can purchase our products from below.
Variety our bento box and traditional crafts
Please find our traditional crafts from below.
Top Ads Today
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (177 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (41 views)
- Japanese govt helps China to turn used cooking oil into soap in a bid to reduce water pollution (18 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (14 views)
- Taisei Plas Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of blow molding products for automobile (13 views)
- World Co., Ltd. - Japan's leading clothing company with nearly 100 brands (12 views)
- ONEX Corporation - Metal Heat Treatment, Processing and Metal Remediation Services (10 views)
- JFOODO - To Expand Japanese Food Products and Food Culture to Overseas (10 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (10 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (9 views)