Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Engineering, Ltd.
- Company Name: Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Engineering, Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Kanagawa Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Nishi-ku, Yokohama
- Street: 3-3-1, Minatomirai
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 220-8401
- Phone: +81-045-200-9600
- Website: http://www.mhiengineering.com
- Contact: http://www.mhiengineering.com/inquiry/
- Listed: 02/13/2017 12:01 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Engineering offers reliable technologies gained from engineering synergies realized within Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Group. MHIENG contributes to the development of society by supplying numerous Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) projects covering large-scale infrastructure, such as chemical plants, environmental plants, and transportation systems, in many countries and regions around the world.
MHIENG’s engineering capabilities, accumulated from MHI Group’s wide range of global infrastructure projects and products, and its project management abilities, garnered from an abundant record of successful project achievements, are skillfully integrated by highly experienced personnel working in an outstanding system and supported by a powerful network.
Applying its extensive capabilities, MHIENG readily meets diversified customer expectations by undertaking all phases from project planning to basic design, detailed design, procurement, manufacture, construction, commissioning, after-sales service, and Operation & Maintenance (O&M). In this way, MHIENG continues to contribute to the creation of a comfortable lifestyle and enriched society. MHIENG seeks to bring about a reliable future through engineering.
Top Ads Today
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (29 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (18 views)
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (14 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (10 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (10 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (9 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (8 views)
- Flat-panel X-ray Sensor that Directly Converts X-rays into Electrical Signals - SHIMADZU Corporation (6 views)
- D&M Holdings Inc. (6 views)
- Indium Plating - Good sealability, galling resistance and abrasion resistance (6 views)