- Company Name: MISUMI Group Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo
- Street: 2-5-1 Koraku, Bunkyo
- Zip/Postal Code: 112-8583
- Website: http://www.misumi.co.jp/english/
- Listed: 12/05/2013 11:37 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
MISUMI is the leading supplier of configurable and fixed components for the Factory Automation, Press Die and Plastic Mold Industries. MISUMI is committed to the industries it serves and is constantly enhancing its business model in support of its’ core mission of highest Quality, lowest Cost and shortest delivery Time.
MISUMI currently serves over 130,000 customers worldwide by supplying mechanical components. MISUMI’s products are seen in a diverse range of industries including automotive, appliance, semi-conductor, medical and packaging. All 1,000,000 configurable and standard products have been developed based on customers’ input to solve ever increasing needs for innovative manufacturing solutions. Besides MISUMI’s own manufacturing facilities in 11 different countries, there are over 400 cooperating manufacturers around the world which have been selected as outstanding suppliers for each product line. Through this customer-oriented approach, MISUMI has grown to achieve annual sales of over $1.5 billion.
- Factory Automation Businesses
Our Factory Automation (FA) Businesses develop and supply standard components for automated machinery used in rationalized and laborsaving production systems, including factory automation equipment. Factory Automation Businesses are the backbone of the MISUMI Group’s operations, with the greatest sales of any division.
- Die Components Businesses
Our Die Components Businesses develop and supply standardized components used in metal press and injection molding dies and components used in precision dies mainly to the automotive, electronics and electrical machinery industries.
- Electronics Businesses
Our Electronic Businesses develop and supply connection harnesses, cables, connectors, and terminal blocks used to connect various types of FA equipment. We also develop and supply breakers, switching power supplies, switches and other control device parts, PC bodies and peripheral components suited to FA and industrial applications.
- Other Businesses
Our Other Businesses supply machining tools. Our tools and consumables cover about 160,000 products used in manufacturing settings–from MRO supplies to cutting tools and cleaning agents. Our MISUMI-VONA e-catalog service allows customers to search, compare and get estimates on competing products from MISUMI and other makers.
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (20 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (20 views)
- Therabiopharma Inc. - Biotech research and development company with Kyoto University (14 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (13 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (13 views)
- OHKI Co., Ltd. - We are a leading manufacturer of filter bags for tea and coffee (12 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (10 views)
- Tamagawa Seiki Co,. Ltd. - Industrial Equipment Manufacturer (10 views)
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (9 views)
- Kao Corporation - Ranked in best 2 of the leading Japanese cosmetic industry (9 views)