Morioka Seiko Instruments Inc. – Luxury Watch Manufacturer
- Company Name: Morioka Seiko Instruments Inc
- State/Prefecture: Iwate
- City/Town/Village: Iwategun
- Street: 61-1, Itabashi, Shizukuishicho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 020-0596
- Website: http://www.morioka-seiko.co.jp/Eng/
- Listed: 05/31/2013 10:58 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Morioka Seiko Instruments Inc. was founded at Shizukuishi-cho along with the Seiko Group’s expansion of watch production in 1970.
Today, as a watch-manufacturing base of the Seiko Instruments Inc. (SII) Group, we offer a variety of products to customers all over the world. Our inherent craftsmanship creates high classed watches with the world’s highest accuracy. At the same time, our highly automated state-of-the-art production line produces movements for quartz watches.
We are proud of our pioneer spirit and our position as the world’s top watch-manufacturing company. While uniting our technical skill and leading edge technology, and harmonizing with rich natural environment, we will continue to make a product enjoyable and beloved by the people of the world.
Craftmanship – “SHIZUKU-ISHI” Luxury Mechanical Watches
Breath holding assembly work, as the delicate sense of the craftsman reaches the fine tip of the tool. The balance is put in place, and then the movement, which begins to move as if coming to life.
Since the debut of the world’s highest precision mechanical watch named Grand Seiko in 1960, we have kept our deep passion for workmanship with our fine assembly technique. Our passion to provide customers with the highest quality and accuracy products remains unchanged through the generations. Throughout the years, craftsmanship and high-precision assembly technology have gone into making watches of the highest quality and accuracy.
We focus our efforts to merge our skilled expertise and the state-of-the-art technologies and introduce CAE/CAD/CAM-based design techniques and ultra-precision fabrication technologies, and we continually strive to create high-grade watches that win a customer’s heart.
For more details, click here.
You can purchase Seiko’s watches on shops below.
- Seiko’s watches in Amazon.com
- Seiko’s watches in Rakuten Global Market
One Related article of “Morioka Seiko Instruments Inc. – Luxury Watch Manufacturer”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (9 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (8 views)
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (6 views)
- Nitride Semiconductors Co., Ltd. - World First successful development and mass production of UV LEDs (6 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (5 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (5 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (5 views)
- Daikin Industries, Ltd. - A leading Innovator of High-quality Air Conditioning Solutions (5 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (5 views)
- Shimamura Co., Ltd. - 2nd largest clothing company in Japan and ranked 10th in the world in 2017 (5 views)
Seiko: quality watchmaking and culture shock
Source: HORLOGERIE-SUISSE.com – By David Chokron
After a 5-day introductory workshop visit, Seiko recently revealed some of its secrets. Workshop manufacture, watchmaking craftsmanship, finishes, external parts, culture and work habits… what follows is the account of an extraordinary discovery: mechanical watchmaking Japanese style.
It is viewed with mistrust, perhaps even disdain tinged with nationalism. Unlike the Swiss industry, comprising myriad types of contributor, Japanese watchmaking is virtually embodied by a single company: Seiko. During a workshop visit lasting several days, the company recently revealed its many and varied facets. From the quartz watch costing 200 CHF.- to the minute repeater, of which only five models are made every year, the group offers a plethora of products, manufactured according to very different approaches and co-existing under a single umbrella.
This diversity is the result of Seiko’s history. Inventor of the very first quartz wristwatch, the 1968 Astron, the brand continues to personify the power of the technological revolution at the time that was the miniature piezoelectric regulator.
The pioneer of the electronic watch and the digital watch, Seiko continues to produce movements in their millions. Manufactured by fully-automated production lines, they are still a source of pride for the group. Quartz is still a product of the future at Seiko, unlike in Switzerland. The group built its prosperity on this technology, which is one of the latest to be developed further. The 2012 Astron model is therefore quartz-powered, solar-recharged and features time-adjustment by satellite. Its antenna picks up the GPS signal from space and synchronises automatically.
Continue reading »