Electronics Components Manufacturer – Nidec Copal Electronics Corp.
- Company Name: Nidec Copal Electronics Corp.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Shinjuku-ku
- Street: 7-5-25 Nishishinjuku
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 160-0023
- Phone: +81-3-3364-7055
- Website: https://www.nidec-copal-electronics.com
- Listed: 11/26/2017 12:07 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Nidec Copal Electronics Corp. was established in April 1967 in Japan as a specialty manufacturer of electronics components. Nidec Copal Electronics began by developing a wirewound trimmer. This product was enthusiastically received by many sectors in the industry. Nidec Copal Electronics mass produces trimmer potentiometers, code switches and other electronics circuit components using advanced contact, thick-film printing and automation technologies. Other innovations include Copal’s high performance reliable polygon laser scanners manufactured using a combination of diamond point cutting, optical thin film deposition and precision instrumentation.
Nidec Copal Electronics has also pursued an aggressive course of business globalization. In 1986, the company established marketing subsidiaries in the United States (California) and Europe. Later a branch office in Singapore was opened. Through the company’s strategic operating centers in Asia, North America and Europe, Nidec Copal Electronics intends to further enhance and build its services and products.
- Switches, Trimmer Potentiometers, Attenuators, Protectors, Mixed Signal Devices, Current Sensors, Power Relays
Primarily for industrial markets, used in communication devices (mobile and PHS communication base stations), broadcasting equipment, measuring equipment, medical equipment, FA equipment, appliances, power equipment, security surveillance cameras, alarms, CCTV systems, OA equipment, amusement, electric tools, housing construction, general industrial equipment.
- Pressure Sensors (module), Pressure Sensors with Amp., Pressure Switches, Pressure Gauges / Handheld Digital Manometers, Pressure Indicators, Liquid Leak Sensors
To convert electrical signals and detect pressure of liquids, gases and pressure sensor in the main, expand the variety of sensor. Used in semiconductor manufacturing equipment, pneumatic equipment, factory automation equipment, measuring equipment, medical equipment, etc.
- Stepping Motors, Flat Servomotors, Polygon Laser Scanners, Micro Blowers
Used amusement equipment, industrial equipment, Office automation equipment, MFP, copier, laser printer, medical equipment, industrial equipment, etc.
- Joystick Encoders, Rotary Encoders, Potentiometers, Brashless DC Fans
Used medical equipment, construction equipment, power equipment, financial instruments, industrial equipment, etc.
One Related article of “Electronics Components Manufacturer – Nidec Copal Electronics Corp.”
Top Ads Today
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (29 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (28 views)
- Taisei Plas Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of blow molding products for automobile (27 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (19 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (17 views)
- Choshu Industry Co., Ltd. - Solar Power Systems and Semiconductor Products (16 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (12 views)
- ONEX Corporation - Metal Heat Treatment, Processing and Metal Remediation Services (12 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (11 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (11 views)
Toyota’s third generation humanoid robot explore new technologies for safely managing physical interactions between robots and their surroundings
Date: Nov 20, 2017
TOYOTA CITY, Japan, Nov. 20, 2017 – Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) today revealed T-HR3, the company’s third generation humanoid robot. Toyota’s latest robotics platform, designed and developed by Toyota’s Partner Robot Division, will explore new technologies for safely managing physical interactions between robots and their surroundings, as well as a new remote maneuvering system that mirrors user movements to the robot.
Continue reading »