- Company Name: NTT DOCOMO Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chiyoda-ku
- Street: 2-11-1, Nagata-cho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 100-6150
- Website: https://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/english/
- Listed: 10/23/2018 1:01 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
NTT DOCOMO established in 1992, Japan’s largest telecommunications company, provides innovative, convenient and secure mobile services that enable customers to realize smarter lives. The company serves over 73 million customers in Japan via advanced wireless networks, including a nationwide LTE network and one of the world’s most progressive LTE-Advanced networks.
DOCOMO is a world-leading developer of 5G networks, which it plans to deploy in the 2020s by leveraging network function virtualization (NFV) and other technologies. DOCOMO is also driving innovation in NFC infrastructure and services, emerging IoT solutions and many other mobile-related initiatives.
Beyond core communications services, DOCOMO is challenging new frontiers in collaboration with a growing number of entities (“+d” partners), creating exciting and convenient value-added services that change the way people live and work. Under a medium-term plan toward 2020 and beyond, DOCOMO is pioneering a leading-edge 5G network to facilitate innovative services that will amaze and inspire customers beyond their expectations. DOCOMO is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (9437).
Top Ads Today
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (76 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (76 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (71 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (61 views)
- Takasago International Corporation - Develops flavors and fragrance for 80 years (58 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (45 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (19 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (15 views)
- United Arrows Ltd. - Producing popular Japanese clothing brands (11 views)
- KOSÉ Corporation - Japanese Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care Products (10 views)