NTT DOCOMO Inc. – Japan’s largest telecommunications company
- Company Name: NTT DOCOMO Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chiyoda-ku
- Street: 2-11-1, Nagata-cho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 100-6150
- Website: https://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/english/
- Listed: 10/23/2018 1:01 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
NTT DOCOMO established in 1992, Japan’s largest telecommunications company, provides innovative, convenient and secure mobile services that enable customers to realize smarter lives. The company serves over 73 million customers in Japan via advanced wireless networks, including a nationwide LTE network and one of the world’s most progressive LTE-Advanced networks.
DOCOMO is a world-leading developer of 5G networks, which it plans to deploy in the 2020s by leveraging network function virtualization (NFV) and other technologies. DOCOMO is also driving innovation in NFC infrastructure and services, emerging IoT solutions and many other mobile-related initiatives.
Beyond core communications services, DOCOMO is challenging new frontiers in collaboration with a growing number of entities (“+d” partners), creating exciting and convenient value-added services that change the way people live and work. Under a medium-term plan toward 2020 and beyond, DOCOMO is pioneering a leading-edge 5G network to facilitate innovative services that will amaze and inspire customers beyond their expectations. DOCOMO is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (9437).
One Related article of “NTT DOCOMO Inc. – Japan’s largest telecommunications company”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Top Ads Today
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (31 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (20 views)
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (14 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (11 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (11 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (9 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (8 views)
- Flat-panel X-ray Sensor that Directly Converts X-rays into Electrical Signals - SHIMADZU Corporation (6 views)
- D&M Holdings Inc. (6 views)
- ONEX Corporation - Metal Heat Treatment, Processing and Metal Remediation Services (6 views)
NTT DOCOMO Launches IoT-driven Temperature-monitoring Service in USA – Its reduce food wastage and inefficiencies by visualizing refrigerator temperatures
Date: October 22, 2018
TOKYO – NTT DOCOMO Inc. and NTT DOCOMO USA, Inc. announced today the immediate launch of an IoT-driven temperature- and humidity-monitoring service for industrial refrigerators and freezers in the United States. Customers can use smartphones or PCs to monitor the temperature and humidity of their equipment, get alerts in the event of any abnormality, receive monthly reports on temperature and humidity trends, and change settings based on such reports. The subscription service is available from $99 per month in the United States.
Continue reading »