- Company Name: NTT DOCOMO Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chiyoda-ku
- Street: 2-11-1, Nagata-cho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 100-6150
- Website: https://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/english/
- Listed: 10/23/2018 1:01 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
NTT DOCOMO established in 1992, Japan’s largest telecommunications company, provides innovative, convenient and secure mobile services that enable customers to realize smarter lives. The company serves over 73 million customers in Japan via advanced wireless networks, including a nationwide LTE network and one of the world’s most progressive LTE-Advanced networks.
DOCOMO is a world-leading developer of 5G networks, which it plans to deploy in the 2020s by leveraging network function virtualization (NFV) and other technologies. DOCOMO is also driving innovation in NFC infrastructure and services, emerging IoT solutions and many other mobile-related initiatives.
Beyond core communications services, DOCOMO is challenging new frontiers in collaboration with a growing number of entities (“+d” partners), creating exciting and convenient value-added services that change the way people live and work. Under a medium-term plan toward 2020 and beyond, DOCOMO is pioneering a leading-edge 5G network to facilitate innovative services that will amaze and inspire customers beyond their expectations. DOCOMO is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (9437).
Top Ads Today
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (101 views)
- Japanese Infrastructure company - Hitachi Zosen Corporation (43 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (32 views)
- THINK OF THINGS - Pop-up Store of KOKUYO stationery and office supplies (19 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (16 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (15 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (14 views)
- GROUND Inc. - Designs and Developing Cloud Based Logistics and Distribution System (13 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (11 views)
- Japanese hair care product "Botanist" is brought great response in the world (10 views)