Omron Corporation – A global leader in automation field such as sensing and control systems
- Company Name: Omron Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Kyoto Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto-shi
- Street: Shiokoji Horikawa
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 600-8530
- Phone: +81-075-344-7000
- Website: https://www.omron.com/
- Contact: https://www.omron.com/inquiry/
- Listed: 11/27/2017 11:00 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
OMRON Corporation is a global leader in the field of automation based on its core technology of “Sensing & Control + Think.” Established in 1933, OMRON has about 36,000 employees worldwide, working to provide products and services in 117 countries. The company is divided into five regions with head offices in Japan (Kyoto), Asia Pacific (Singapore), Greater China (Shanghai), Europe (Amsterdam) and the Americas (Chicago).
The company’s business fields cover a broad spectrum, ranging from industrial automation and electronic components to automotive electronics, social infrastructure systems, healthcare, and environmental solutions. In the field of industrial automation, OMRON supports manufacturing innovation by providing advanced automation technology and products, as well as through extensive customer support, in order to help create a better society.
OMRON Sensing Components detect, measure, analyze, and process various changes that occur on productions sites, such as changes in position, length, height, displacement, and appearance. They also contribute to predicting and preventing future events.
OMRON provides Basic Switches that operate when objects reach specific locations and Pushbutton Switches operated by people.
- Safety Components
Safety Components are required for safety countermeasures in equipment and facilities. They are used for shut-out detection of mechanical guards, checking intrusion into hazardous areas, and building safety circuits.
Relays are devices making or breaking electric circuits by their output section driven by operational signal, which is triggered by electric input signal controlled by switching devices.
- Control Components
Control Components provide ideal control at production site through Counters, Cam Positioners, Timers, Timer Switches, Digital Temperature Controllers, and other input, control, and output components.
- Automation Systems
Automation Systems include Programmable Controllers that support machine control, and Network/Software products to support easy information exchange with host systems.
- Motion / Drives
Servo motors and inverters ideal for positioning, speed and torque controls in various business machine control fields.
Robot arms, robot controllers, and vision systems for flexible production lines.
- Energy Conservation Support / Environment Measure Equipment
Electric power monitoring equipment for energy conservation support, sensing and control equipment for an environment sensing in the clean room.
- Power Supplies / In Addition
OMRON provides Power Supplies, Protective Components, Wiring Systems, Sockets, DIN Rails, and other components required on manufacturing sites.
2 Related articles of “Omron Corporation – A global leader in automation field such as sensing and control systems”
Top Ads Today
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (29 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (28 views)
- Taisei Plas Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of blow molding products for automobile (27 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (19 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (17 views)
- Choshu Industry Co., Ltd. - Solar Power Systems and Semiconductor Products (16 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (12 views)
- ONEX Corporation - Metal Heat Treatment, Processing and Metal Remediation Services (12 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (11 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (11 views)
Omron Launches “Collaborative Robot Arm” with vision functionalities – Users can take automate more complex tasks
Date: Oct 25, 2018
Omron Corp. has announced the global launch of the TM series collaborative robot family from October 26, 2018 in 40 countries in order to realize an innovative manufacturing environment where humans and machines work in harmony. With its various vision functionalities and simple, intuitive programming environment, OMRON will further enable safe, flexible, and collaborative manufacturing between human and machine.
Continue reading »
OMRON and SolarEdge launch new DC optimized inverter solution for Japan’s high-voltage PV market
Date: Jan 31, 2018
OMRON will offer SolarEdge’s three-phase DC optimized inverter solution, consisting of inverters, power optimizers, and module-level monitoring, for the high-voltage Japanese PV market. As a global inverter market leader, SolarEdge offers a DC optimized solution that manages and monitors energy at the module level in order to maximize power generation and increase string-design flexibility. These advantages open up a wide-range of new PV installation possibilities, including sites suffering from shade or uneven slopes. This means that installers no longer need to consider factors such as site location, orientation, and solar irradiance when designing PV sites.
Continue reading »