- Company Name: Omron Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Kyoto Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto-shi
- Street: Shiokoji Horikawa
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 600-8530
- Phone: +81-075-344-7000
- Website: https://www.omron.com/
- Contact: https://www.omron.com/inquiry/
- Listed: 11/27/2017 11:00 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
OMRON Corporation is a global leader in the field of automation based on its core technology of “Sensing & Control + Think.” Established in 1933, OMRON has about 36,000 employees worldwide, working to provide products and services in 117 countries. The company is divided into five regions with head offices in Japan (Kyoto), Asia Pacific (Singapore), Greater China (Shanghai), Europe (Amsterdam) and the Americas (Chicago).
The company’s business fields cover a broad spectrum, ranging from industrial automation and electronic components to automotive electronics, social infrastructure systems, healthcare, and environmental solutions. In the field of industrial automation, OMRON supports manufacturing innovation by providing advanced automation technology and products, as well as through extensive customer support, in order to help create a better society.
OMRON Sensing Components detect, measure, analyze, and process various changes that occur on productions sites, such as changes in position, length, height, displacement, and appearance. They also contribute to predicting and preventing future events.
OMRON provides Basic Switches that operate when objects reach specific locations and Pushbutton Switches operated by people.
- Safety Components
Safety Components are required for safety countermeasures in equipment and facilities. They are used for shut-out detection of mechanical guards, checking intrusion into hazardous areas, and building safety circuits.
Relays are devices making or breaking electric circuits by their output section driven by operational signal, which is triggered by electric input signal controlled by switching devices.
- Control Components
Control Components provide ideal control at production site through Counters, Cam Positioners, Timers, Timer Switches, Digital Temperature Controllers, and other input, control, and output components.
- Automation Systems
Automation Systems include Programmable Controllers that support machine control, and Network/Software products to support easy information exchange with host systems.
- Motion / Drives
Servo motors and inverters ideal for positioning, speed and torque controls in various business machine control fields.
Robot arms, robot controllers, and vision systems for flexible production lines.
- Energy Conservation Support / Environment Measure Equipment
Electric power monitoring equipment for energy conservation support, sensing and control equipment for an environment sensing in the clean room.
- Power Supplies / In Addition
OMRON provides Power Supplies, Protective Components, Wiring Systems, Sockets, DIN Rails, and other components required on manufacturing sites.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (25 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (15 views)
- Kuken Kogyo Co., Ltd. - Leading manufacturer of cooling tower systems in Japan (12 views)
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (12 views)
- Sumiya Bunjiro Brewery Co., Ltd. - The Brewer of Sanshu Mikawa Mirin (7 views)
- D&M Holdings Inc. (6 views)
- Japanese automakers stepping up sales of assistive vehicles (6 views)
- Nakamura Brace Co. Ltd. - Orthotics and Prosthetics Manufacturer (5 views)
- Fast Retailing Co., Ltd. - Japan's largest clothing company and own several Japanese clothing brands (4 views)
- Prime Polymer Co., Ltd. (4 views)