- Listed: 01/18/2013 10:14 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Only in Japan
Written by: UnmissableJAPAN.com
Globalisation is making it harder and harder to find anything really new and different – all around the world you see the same items for sale. Thankfully Japan continues to be the source of many products that are truly different – some are genius, some whacky, others examples of Japan’s unique aesthetics. Just take a look at this eclectic smorgasbord and you’ll see what I mean.
Only in Japan can you find heart and star-shaped cucumbers, unless you grow your own.
Besides elegance and style, the Japanese also place a lot of importance on food and eating – so perhaps it’s only natural to make USB sticks look like one of Japan’s favourite snacks – takoyaki (octopus balls).
USB battered squid this time. How do the Japanese manage to be so thin when so much tasty temptation everywhere?
Top Ads Today
- Japanese Construction Equipment Firm Supports Human Resource Development Project in Liberia (18 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (16 views)
- Kuken Kogyo Co., Ltd. - Leading manufacturer of cooling tower systems in Japan (11 views)
- D&M Holdings Inc. (10 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (8 views)
- Japanese Construction Equipment Manufacturer - Kubota Corporation (6 views)
- KOSÉ Corporation - Japanese Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care Products (6 views)
- Mazda unveils small, fuel-efficient diesel engine - Produce fuel-efficient cars without relying on hybrid systems (6 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (6 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (5 views)