- Company Name: Yamaha Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Shizuoka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Naka-ku, Hamamatsu City
- Street: 10-1, Nakazawa-cho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 430-8650
- Website: https://www.yamaha.com/en/
- Listed: 08/18/2017 11:51 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Yamaha has cultivated in its 130-year history, and branches in more than 30 countries and regions. Drawing on the strengths Yamaha has nurtured as the world’s largest manufacturer of musical instruments, the company driving ahead globally in their three fields of musical instruments, audio equipment, and industrial machinery/components and other.
The Yamaha Corporation Group’s core business begins with the manufacturing and marketing of musical instruments, and spans the management of music and other schools, in addition to the production and sales of audio and visual media software.
The audio equipment business spans professional audio equipment, music production equipment and software as well as audiovisual equipment, commercial online karaoke systems, network devices and unified communication devices.
Other business segment comprises the Industrial Machinery / Components businesses, including electronic devices , factory automation, and automobile interior wood components. Other
businesses also include golf products, and Yamaha’s resort business.
Top Ads Today
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (58 views)
- Japanese govt helps China to turn used cooking oil into soap in a bid to reduce water pollution (23 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (18 views)
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (16 views)
- World Co., Ltd. - Japan's leading clothing company with nearly 100 brands (11 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (10 views)
- Japan capitalize experience and technologies for reducing pollutants of PM2.5 problem (9 views)
- ACCESS Co., Ltd. - Provider of Advanced Software Technologies (8 views)
- HIRANO TECSEED Co., Ltd. - Coating and Laminating Technology (7 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (6 views)