- Company Name: Pias Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Osaka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Kita-Ku, Osaka City
- Street: Pias Tower, 3-19-3 Toyosaki
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 531-0072
- Phone: +81 66-376-5656
- Website: http://www.pias.co.jp/en/
- Contact: https://www.pias.co.jp/cgi-bin/en_contact.cgi
- Listed: 05/20/2018 10:50 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Founded in 1947, Pias Corporation manufactures and sells beauty and health products, based in Osaka, and has offices in Sapporo, Sendai, Nagoya, Hiroshima and Fukuoka. It serves end-consumers and OEM customers primarily in Japan.
The company offers a range of cosmetics for skin problems faced by adult women, such as atopic dermatitis and pimples below.
Cosmetic Products and Service
- Foundation that satisfies adult women seeking flawless skin
- Cover-up products for skin imperfections, such as blemishes and dark circles
- Herb teas, essential oils, and supplements
- Acne care products, including skincare and base/cover makeup
- Color shades
- Support for beautification and healthcare, including beauty care to disease predication and prevention, and medical treatment
- Dermatology and cosmetic surgery-related products
Pias’s Cosmetic Brand
- Kesalan Patharan
Salons Business and Real Estate
Pias Corporation also operates eyebrow-treatment salons and esthetic salons to help adult women improve skin conditions in hotels and department stores. In addition, the company owns, manages, maintains, and leases real estate and property holdings, such as buildings, stores, offices, and other real estate properties; and offers real estate development and planning services.
Pias Corporation has facilities in Japan and China; and overseas offices in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Korea, Indonesia, and the Philippines.
You can purchase their products on sites below. Check the discount items!
Top Ads Today
- Tanihata Co., Ltd. - "Kumiko" Japanese Traditional Woodcraft Technique (85 views)
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (49 views)
- Sysmex Corporation - Global Leader in Automated Hematology Diagnostics (47 views)
- 500 Startups Japan (45 views)
- Kyocera Communication Systems Co., Ltd. (43 views)
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone (NTT) Corporation (23 views)
- GROUND Inc. - Designs and Developing Cloud Based Logistics and Distribution System (22 views)
- Fukuoka Shoyu Co., Ltd. - Inheriting the tradition of the soy sauce brewing for over 100 years (21 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (13 views)
- Unicharm Corporation - Manufacturing of Diapers, Feminine Hygiene and Pet Care Products (13 views)