Shochiku Co., Ltd.
- Company Name: Shochiku Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chuo-ku
- Street: Togeki Bldg, 4-1-1 Tsukiji
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 104-8422
- Website: http://www.shochiku.com
- Listed: 02/08/2017 11:11 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Shochiku Co., Ltd. was founded in 1895, is movie studio and production company for kabuki. Shochiku Co., Ltd. also engages in stage presentation, television, video, real estate, and other businesses.
The Company, which has always been a pioneer, produced the first color motion picture in Japan and was the creator of the world’s longest-running feature film series. It has also become a symbol of enduring tradition as the exclusive promoter of the kabuki theater in Japan. The Company is continuing to develop its business and is making all possible efforts in various fields, including multimedia and the creation of international co-productions.
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (9 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (8 views)
- Nitride Semiconductors Co., Ltd. - World First successful development and mass production of UV LEDs (6 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (5 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (5 views)
- Daikin Industries, Ltd. - A leading Innovator of High-quality Air Conditioning Solutions (5 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (5 views)
- Adastria Co., Ltd. - Japan's major clothing company with 26 brands (4 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (4 views)
- Olive based beauty products have 99.4% customer satisfaction - DHC Corporation (4 views)
60th Anniversary Japan-India Friendly Exchanges – Kabuki Performances in Delhi, India
TOKYO, Sept. 8, 2017 – This year is the “Year of Japan-India Friendly Exchanges” to celebrate the 60th anniversary of cultural exchanges between the two countries. Shochiku Co., Ltd. has recently produced a performance of “KANEGAMISAKI,” a “jiuta” (folksong) version of Kabuki masterpiece “KYO KANOKO MUSUME DOJOJI,” in Delhi for the first time in India in 40 years, starring one of the top Kabuki stars, Onoe Kikunosuke V. The performance was accompanied by Kathakali dance, a classical Indian dance-drama originating in Kerala. This event was hosted by the Japanese Embassy in India, sponsored by Lexus India and ANA, and supported by the Japan National Tourism Organization.
Click here for more details.