Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. (MUFG) – Japan’s largest financial group with over 360 years of history
- Company Name: Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chiyoda-ku
- Street: 2-7-1, Marunouchi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 100-8388
- Phone: +81 3 3240 8111
- Website: https://www.mufg.jp/english
- Listed: 10/20/2017 12:43 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. (MUFG) is one of the world’s leading financial groups. Headquartered in Tokyo and with over 360 years of history, MUFG has a global network with over 1,800 locations in more than 50 countries. The Group has over 150,000 employees and offers services including commercial banking, trust banking, securities, credit cards, consumer finance, asset management, and leasing.
MUFG holds assets of around US$2.459 trillion as of 2016, making it the world’s fifth largest bank by total assets and is one of the main companies of the Mitsubishi Group. It is Japan’s largest financial group and the world’s second largest bank holding company holding around US$1.8 trillion (JPY 148 trillion) in deposits as of March 2011.
The Group aims to “be the world’s most trusted financial group” through close collaboration among our operating companies and flexibly respond to all of the financial needs of our customers, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world. MUFG’s shares trade on the Tokyo, Nagoya, and New York stock exchanges.
Top Ads Today
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (87 views)
- Excellent KOBE Beef (Japan Premium Wagyu) Supplier - Kobe Isoda Farm (29 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (24 views)
- World Co., Ltd. - Japan's leading clothing company with nearly 100 brands (17 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (10 views)
- MUSCLE Corporation - Motion Control Systems Specialist (10 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (10 views)
- Mutsuura Honten Co., Ltd. - Supplying high quality Japanese tool brand since 1892 (10 views)
- I-Medex Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of bioelectrode products such as holter monitor electrodes (9 views)
- Replication and Reproduction for Japanese Cultural Properties - Rivivere (8 views)