Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. (MUFG) – Japan’s largest financial group with over 360 years of history
- Company Name: Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chiyoda-ku
- Street: 2-7-1, Marunouchi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 100-8388
- Phone: +81 3 3240 8111
- Website: https://www.mufg.jp/english
- Listed: 10/20/2017 12:43 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. (MUFG) is one of the world’s leading financial groups. Headquartered in Tokyo and with over 360 years of history, MUFG has a global network with over 1,800 locations in more than 50 countries. The Group has over 150,000 employees and offers services including commercial banking, trust banking, securities, credit cards, consumer finance, asset management, and leasing.
MUFG holds assets of around US$2.459 trillion as of 2016, making it the world’s fifth largest bank by total assets and is one of the main companies of the Mitsubishi Group. It is Japan’s largest financial group and the world’s second largest bank holding company holding around US$1.8 trillion (JPY 148 trillion) in deposits as of March 2011.
The Group aims to “be the world’s most trusted financial group” through close collaboration among our operating companies and flexibly respond to all of the financial needs of our customers, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world. MUFG’s shares trade on the Tokyo, Nagoya, and New York stock exchanges.
Top Ads Today
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (46 views)
- Kyocera Communication Systems Co., Ltd. (10 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (9 views)
- Unicharm Corporation - Manufacturing of Diapers, Feminine Hygiene and Pet Care Products (8 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (8 views)
- Total Hair Solutions: Wigs and Hair Transplantation Services - Aderans (7 views)
- Acrorad Co., Ltd. - R&D and Manufacturing CdTe Detectors (6 views)
- SPG Technology Co., Ltd. - SPG Membrane (6 views)
- GMC Toy's Field Inc. - p+g design (6 views)
- Japanese lacquer tableware using the makie technique of Yamanaka lacquerware - Yoshita Kashou Studio (6 views)