- Company Name: Bridgestone Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Chuo-ku
- Street: 3-1-1 Kyobashi
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 104-8340
- Phone: 03-6836-3001
- Website: http://www.bridgestone.com/
- Listed: 09/17/2017 5:53 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Bridgestone Corporation, headquartered in Tokyo, is the world’s largest tire and rubber company. In addition to tires for use in a wide variety of applications, it also manufactures a broad range of diversified products, which include industrial rubber and chemical products and sporting goods. Its products are sold in over 150 nations and territories around the world.
Bridgestone Corporation founded in 1931 by Shojiro Ishibashi in the city of Kurume, Fukuoka, Japan. At 17 years old, Shojiro Ishibashi took over his family clothing business specialized in tabi (Japanese traditional socks), and developing a rubber shoe business with overseas production. But Shojiro’s s dream was to contribute to the nation of Japan above and beyond the work of his family business. He believed in the future of motorized transportation in Japan, and he was adamant about producing tires domestically.
You can purchase Bridgestone Tires on Amazon, and check the special deal!
Top Ads Today
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (60 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (20 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (18 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (13 views)
- Asahi Glass Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of flat glass, automotive glass, display, and variety glass products (12 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (11 views)
- D&M Holdings Inc. (11 views)
- Prime Polymer Co., Ltd. (10 views)
- KOSÉ Corporation - Japanese Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care Products (10 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (9 views)