Toyota Motor Corporation
- Company Name: Toyota Motor Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Aichi Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Toyota
- Street: 1 Toyota-cho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 471-8571
- Website: http://www.toyota-global.com
- Listed: 08/25/2013 9:03 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Toyota Motor Corporation founded in 1933, is a multinational automotive manufacturer headquartered in Toyota, Aichi, Japan. Toyota Motor Corporation designs, manufactures, assembles, and sells passenger vehicles, minivans and commercial vehicles, and related parts and accessories. The company operates through Automotive, Financial Services, and All Other segments.
Today, Toyota proudly employs 370,000 employees in communities around the world. Together, they build around 10 million vehicles per year in 29 countries, from mainstream cars and premium vehicles to mini-vehicles and commercial trucks, and sell them in more than 170 countries under the brands Toyota, Lexus, Daihatsu and Hino.
3 Related articles of “Toyota Motor Corporation”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (9 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (8 views)
- Nitride Semiconductors Co., Ltd. - World First successful development and mass production of UV LEDs (6 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (5 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (5 views)
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (5 views)
- Daikin Industries, Ltd. - A leading Innovator of High-quality Air Conditioning Solutions (5 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (5 views)
- Shimamura Co., Ltd. - 2nd largest clothing company in Japan and ranked 10th in the world in 2017 (5 views)
- Indium Plating - Good sealability, galling resistance and abrasion resistance (5 views)
Japanese Automakers, Mazda, Toyota Select Alabama for New U.S. Auto Manufacturing Plant
Date: Jan 10, 2018
MONTGOMERY, Ala., Jan. 10, 2018 – Alabama Governor Kay Ivey and Huntsville Mayor Tommy Battle joined Mazda (TYO: MZDAF) and Toyota (NYSE: TM) leaders today to announce the automakers have selected Huntsville, Alabama as the site of their new joint-venture manufacturing plant. The new plant will have the capacity to build 300,000 vehicles annually, with production split evenly between two lines for each company to produce Mazda’s crossover model that will be newly introduced to the North American market and the Toyota Corolla.
Continue reading »
Toyota’s third generation humanoid robot explore new technologies for safely managing physical interactions between robots and their surroundings
Date: Nov 20, 2017
TOYOTA CITY, Japan, Nov. 20, 2017 – Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) today revealed T-HR3, the company’s third generation humanoid robot. Toyota’s latest robotics platform, designed and developed by Toyota’s Partner Robot Division, will explore new technologies for safely managing physical interactions between robots and their surroundings, as well as a new remote maneuvering system that mirrors user movements to the robot.
Continue reading »
Toyota Celebrates 60 Years in the US – 33 million vehicles, 10 manufacturing plants, 1,500 dealerships and 36,000 employees in the US
Date: Oct 31, 2017
PLANO, Texas, Oct. 31, 2017 – When Toyota launched its North American headquarters in a Hollywood, Calif., dealership on October 31, 1957, it was, no doubt, a frightening affair.
Halloween notwithstanding, a Japanese car company making a foray into the U.S. market was a bold move 60 years ago. And its first vehicle, the Toyopet Crown, didn’t turn out to be a screaming success either.
Continue reading »