- Company Name: NISHIMURA WORKS Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Saga
- City/Town/Village: Ogi
- Street: 286 4 Kakihise Ushizucho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 849-0302
- Japan Office: Saga
- Website: http://www.nisitec.co.jp/english/
- Listed: 02/21/2013 1:34 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
World-class original products, CD dryer, IB conveyor and various plants are currently issued 15 national patents, 2 international patents in 9 countries and 6 pending applications for national patent, which have export performances in 14 countries and gain a high reputation from home and overseas customers. Machines operating in the world are created in Saga Prefecture. For Japan, the world and the future, the seminal power of Nishimura Iron Works Co., Ltd. has contributed to the world.
CD DRYERS belong to the category of conductive heating dryers which indirectly heat and dry materials through conduction. Drum type dryers and cylinder dryers used at paper mills also belong to the same category.
Unlike conventional dryers, the CD DRYERS do not make use of the circumferential surface of its cylindrical drum, but both sides of its hollow disc as conductive surfaces.
While developing the CD DRYER, we have made it a basic principle to raise the over-all heat transfer coefficient in designing a high performance dryer with the understanding that dryers are nothing but heat exchangers in principle.
Consequently, an evaporation capacity of 200kg/m2h water at 20℃ or over and over-all heat transfer coefficient of 2000kcal/m2h℃ have been achieved. The high performance of the CD DRYER is a revolutionary development for the conductive heating type dryer.
CD Dryer: High Performance Concentration and Drying
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- FAIN-Biomedical Inc. – Comprehensive Endovascular Surgery Simulation
- UACJ Corporation – Manufacturing of aluminum rolled products
- Global Biopharmaceutical Company – Sosei Group Corporation
- SHINKO IND. LTD. – Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market
- ZENRIN CO., LTD. – A Leading Japanese Company in the Production of Mapping Software
Top Ads Today
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (7 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (6 views)
- Mazda Motor Corporation (5 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (5 views)
- Barasu: "To Expose" - Honda Super Cub 50 Standard Model motorcycle (5 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (4 views)
- Tanaka Hydropower Co,. Ltd. - Cost Effective and High Quality Hydropower Solutions (4 views)
- Shizuoka Chatsutei Inc. - Manufacturing green tea for over 100 years (4 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (4 views)
- Japanese electric sports car, Tommy Kaira ZZ, received safety certification from gov. and plan to export (3 views)