- Company Name: NISHIMURA WORKS Co., Ltd.
- State/Prefecture: Saga
- City/Town/Village: Ogi
- Street: 286 4 Kakihise Ushizucho
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 849-0302
- Website: http://www.nisitec.co.jp/english/
- Listed: 02/21/2013 1:34 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
World-class original products, CD dryer, IB conveyor and various plants are currently issued 15 national patents, 2 international patents in 9 countries and 6 pending applications for national patent, which have export performances in 14 countries and gain a high reputation from home and overseas customers. Machines operating in the world are created in Saga Prefecture. For Japan, the world and the future, the seminal power of Nishimura Iron Works Co., Ltd. has contributed to the world.
CD DRYERS belong to the category of conductive heating dryers which indirectly heat and dry materials through conduction. Drum type dryers and cylinder dryers used at paper mills also belong to the same category.
Unlike conventional dryers, the CD DRYERS do not make use of the circumferential surface of its cylindrical drum, but both sides of its hollow disc as conductive surfaces.
While developing the CD DRYER, we have made it a basic principle to raise the over-all heat transfer coefficient in designing a high performance dryer with the understanding that dryers are nothing but heat exchangers in principle.
Consequently, an evaporation capacity of 200kg/m2h water at 20℃ or over and over-all heat transfer coefficient of 2000kcal/m2h℃ have been achieved. The high performance of the CD DRYER is a revolutionary development for the conductive heating type dryer.
CD Dryer: High Performance Concentration and Drying
Top Ads Today
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (21 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (16 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (9 views)
- Takaha Kiko Co., Ltd. - Solenoid Manufacturer (7 views)
- PHITEN Co., Ltd. - Developing Unique Wellness Technologies and Products for Your Life (6 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (6 views)
- Subaru Corporation - Subaru Automotive Business - Aerospace Company - Industrial Products Company (6 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (5 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (5 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (5 views)