- Listed: 06/30/2013 12:32 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
26th INTERPHEX JAPAN July 10 – 12, 2013
Venue: Tokyo Big Sight (Tokyo International Exhibition Center) EAST1-6
Date: July 10 (Wed) – 12 (Fri), 2013
Time: 10:00 – 18:00 (10:00-17:00 on July 12)
INTERPHEX JAPAN is the World’s leading and firmly established B-to-B trade show specialised in pharmaceuticals.
Interphex Japan will be the best event for the people who are seeking for latest information pertaining to pharmaceutical industry. The professionals of pharmaceutical industry linked to Manufacturing Technology, R & D, Product Quality Control, Factory Control, Purchasing / Facilities, Information Technology and lots more will come to this event as visitor. Interphex Japan will be beneficial for all the participants as they will be able to See Actual Products and Technologies, Meet Face-to-face with Potential Partners, Find Solutions to Your Needs and Requirements and many more. The manufacturers of this industry will demonstrate their latest products and services before the target audiences.
Interphex Japan will have participation of 75,000 visitors; they will come from different parts of the country as well as from abroad. The buyers and retailers of pharmaceutical products will become the visitor of this event. Professionals linked to Manufacturing Technology, R & D, Product Quality Control, Factory Control, Purchasing / Facilities, Information Technology and many more will be the main visitor of this event.
Interphex Japan will witness participation of manufacturers and dealers of pharmaceutical industry. Approximately 1,750 exhibitors will be coming to this event from different parts of the globe to demonstrate their latest products and services. Dealers linked to R&D to manufacturing, packaging, contract services will also come to this event as exhibitor. The exhibitors will be able to get their target audience at this event.
Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.
Contact Information: www.interphex.jp/en/About/Contact/
Top Ads Today
- Japan Cell Co., Ltd. - Optical contact of adhesive free bonding process (29 views)
- Mitaka Kohki Co., Ltd. - 50% share of the market for neurosurgical microscopes (15 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (10 views)
- Japanese govt helps China to turn used cooking oil into soap in a bid to reduce water pollution (9 views)
- Shingo Denzai Co., Ltd. - Traffic Sign Manufacturer (5 views)
- Takasago Fluidic Systems - A leading manufacturer of valves, pumps and manifolds (5 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association (JAMA) (4 views)
- Kashin Maruichi Hyogo Brunch - Wagashi Store (4 views)
- SPG Technology Co., Ltd. - SPG Membrane (4 views)
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (3 views)