- Company Name: FLOSFIA Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Kyoto Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Kyoto City
- Street: 1-36 Goryoohara, Nishikyo-ku
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 615-8245
- Phone: +81-75-963-5202
- Website: http://flosfia.com/english/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listed: 01/12/2018 12:00 am
- Expires: 51 days, 8 hours
FLOSFIA Inc., headquartered in Kyoto, Kyoto prefecture, Japan, is a spin-off from a research of Kyoto University, specializing in film-formation by mist chemical vapor deposition (CVD). Making use of physical properties of gallium oxide (Ga2O3), FLOSFIA has devoted to development of low-loss power devices.
FLOSFIA succeeded in a development of a Schottky Barrier Diode (SBD) with the lowest specific on-resistance of any SBDs currently available on the market (through an internal investigation), realizing technologies linked to power loss reduction that is reduced up to 90 percent less than before. Flosfia will now develop its own production lines with a view to launching commercial production in 2018. FLOSFIA produces a variety of thin films, enhancing MISTDRY™ technology, achieving commercialization of power devices, and realizing application of its technology to electrode materials, oxide compounds with functional properties for electronic devices, plating and polymers.
For more details about FLOSFIA Inc.’s activity, please check their profile document here.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (53 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (39 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (36 views)
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (33 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (33 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (29 views)
- Seibu Giken Co.,Ltd. - We are the world leader in heat exchange for 30 years (24 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (23 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (23 views)
- Acrorad Co., Ltd. - R&D and Manufacturing CdTe Detectors (19 views)