- Company Name: FLOSFIA Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Kyoto Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Kyoto City
- Street: 1-36 Goryoohara, Nishikyo-ku
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 615-8245
- Phone: +81-75-963-5202
- Website: http://flosfia.com/english/
- Contact: email@example.com
- Listed: 01/12/2018 12:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
FLOSFIA Inc., headquartered in Kyoto, Kyoto prefecture, Japan, is a spin-off from a research of Kyoto University, specializing in film-formation by mist chemical vapor deposition (CVD). Making use of physical properties of gallium oxide (Ga2O3), FLOSFIA has devoted to development of low-loss power devices.
FLOSFIA succeeded in a development of a Schottky Barrier Diode (SBD) with the lowest specific on-resistance of any SBDs currently available on the market (through an internal investigation), realizing technologies linked to power loss reduction that is reduced up to 90 percent less than before. Flosfia will now develop its own production lines with a view to launching commercial production in 2018. FLOSFIA produces a variety of thin films, enhancing MISTDRY™ technology, achieving commercialization of power devices, and realizing application of its technology to electrode materials, oxide compounds with functional properties for electronic devices, plating and polymers.
For more details about FLOSFIA Inc.’s activity, please check their profile document here.
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (16 views)
- Japanese Construction Equipment Firm Supports Human Resource Development Project in Liberia (15 views)
- D&M Holdings Inc. (9 views)
- Kuken Kogyo Co., Ltd. - Leading manufacturer of cooling tower systems in Japan (7 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (6 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (5 views)
- Mazda unveils small, fuel-efficient diesel engine - Produce fuel-efficient cars without relying on hybrid systems (5 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (5 views)
- Japanese Traditional "Kurume-Ori(Weave)" Clothing - Watanosato (5 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (4 views)