Developing low-loss power devices – FLOSFIA Inc.
- Company Name: FLOSFIA Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Kyoto Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Kyoto City
- Street: 1-36 Goryoohara, Nishikyo-ku
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 615-8245
- Phone: +81-75-963-5202
- Website: http://flosfia.com/english/
- Contact: email@example.com
- Listed: 01/12/2018 12:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
FLOSFIA Inc., headquartered in Kyoto, Kyoto prefecture, Japan, is a spin-off from a research of Kyoto University, specializing in film-formation by mist chemical vapor deposition (CVD). Making use of physical properties of gallium oxide (Ga2O3), FLOSFIA has devoted to development of low-loss power devices.
FLOSFIA succeeded in a development of a Schottky Barrier Diode (SBD) with the lowest specific on-resistance of any SBDs currently available on the market (through an internal investigation), realizing technologies linked to power loss reduction that is reduced up to 90 percent less than before. Flosfia will now develop its own production lines with a view to launching commercial production in 2018. FLOSFIA produces a variety of thin films, enhancing MISTDRY™ technology, achieving commercialization of power devices, and realizing application of its technology to electrode materials, oxide compounds with functional properties for electronic devices, plating and polymers.
For more details about FLOSFIA Inc.’s activity, please check their profile document here.
One Related article of “Developing low-loss power devices – FLOSFIA Inc.”
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (56 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (34 views)
- Taisei Plas Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of blow molding products for automobile (32 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (21 views)
- Mihama Corporation - Sales of refrigerants, air conditioning, chemicals, water treatment and energy products (20 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (19 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (19 views)
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (19 views)
- OHKI Co., Ltd. - We are a leading manufacturer of filter bags for tea and coffee (15 views)
- World Co., Ltd. - Japan's leading clothing company with nearly 100 brands (13 views)
DENSO and FLOSFIA Collaborate to Develop Next-Gen Power Semiconductor Device for Electrified Vehicles
Date: Jan 4, 2018
KARIYA, Japan, Jan. 4, 2018 – DENSO Corporation, one of the world’s largest automotive suppliers, and FLOSFIA Inc., a tech startup spun from Kyoto University, are partnering to develop a next-generation power semiconductor device expected to reduce the energy loss, cost, size and weight of inverters used in electrified vehicles (EVs). Through the joint development project, the two companies aim to improve the efficiency of EV power control units, a key to drive widespread EV use, and usher in a future of safer, more sustainable mobility.
Continue reading »