- Company Name: Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Minato-ku
- Street: 9-7-3, Akasaka
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 107-0052
- Website: http://www.fujifilmholdings.com/
- Listed: 08/27/2013 9:59 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, better known as Fujifilm, is a multinational photography and imaging company headquartered in Tokyo. The company develops, sells and services Imaging, Information, and document solutions. Its products include color films, digital cameras, photofinishing products, and equipment. The company has also including: healthcare, with medical systems, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics; graphic systems; highly functional materials, such as flat panel display materials; optical devices, such as broadcast and cinema lenses; digital imaging; and document products.
Fujifilm was established in 1934 with the aim of being the first Japanese producer of photographic films. In 1962, Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd., established as joint venture with U.K.-based Rank Xerox Limited (currently Xerox Limited). In 2006, Fujifilm Group shifted to a holding company structure centering on the holding company FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, which controls both the Group’s two largest companies — FUJIFILM Corporation and Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd.
The Group also manufactures medical and graphic art use equipment and materials, FPD materials, and optical devices, and provides services on office copy machines, printers, and related equipment.
Please find their products on shop below and check the special deal!
Top Ads Today
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (136 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (82 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (77 views)
- Japanese Chef Knives - Kamikoto (74 views)
- Manufacturing Japanese Curry from 1926 - House Foods Group Inc. (67 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (54 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (54 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (36 views)
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (25 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (24 views)