- Company Name: Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Minato-ku
- Street: 9-7-3, Akasaka
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 107-0052
- Website: http://www.fujifilmholdings.com/
- Listed: 08/27/2013 9:59 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, better known as Fujifilm, is a multinational photography and imaging company headquartered in Tokyo. The company develops, sells and services Imaging, Information, and document solutions. Its products include color films, digital cameras, photofinishing products, and equipment. The company has also including: healthcare, with medical systems, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics; graphic systems; highly functional materials, such as flat panel display materials; optical devices, such as broadcast and cinema lenses; digital imaging; and document products.
Fujifilm was established in 1934 with the aim of being the first Japanese producer of photographic films. In 1962, Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd., established as joint venture with U.K.-based Rank Xerox Limited (currently Xerox Limited). In 2006, Fujifilm Group shifted to a holding company structure centering on the holding company FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, which controls both the Group’s two largest companies — FUJIFILM Corporation and Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd.
The Group also manufactures medical and graphic art use equipment and materials, FPD materials, and optical devices, and provides services on office copy machines, printers, and related equipment.
Please find their products on shop below and check the special deal!
Top Ads Today
- KAWANOE ZOKI CO., LTD. - We produce 80% of toilet paper and tissue paper in Japan (61 views)
- Nikko Kanaya Hotel - Japan's Oldest Resort Hotel and Registered as Registered Tangible Cultural Properties (43 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (38 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (17 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (17 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (16 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (14 views)
- Moritaka Hamono Inc. - Japanese Knife Manufacturing Company (14 views)
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (14 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (11 views)