- Company Name: JALUX Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Tokyo Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Minato-Ku
- Street: Shinagawa Season Terrace, 1-2-70 Konan
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 108-8209
- Website: http://www.jalux.com/en/
- Listed: 05/31/2018 11:12 am
- Expires: 94 days, 8 hours
JALUX Inc. is a trading company having its own strength in the aviation and airport-related domains. It provides original value-added products and services in following four business domains; Aviation & Airport business, Life service business, Retail business and Food & Beverage business. JALUX Inc. was founded in 1962 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
- Aerospace Department
Aircraft Sales Section: Engaged in sales and remarketing for aircraft, aircraft engines and flight simulators as well as registration services for leased aircraft in Japan, and developing the leasing and part-out business.
Aircraft Parts & Materials Section: Offers aircraft parts & materials, ground support equipment for the aerospace industry, Japanese, overseas airlines and aviation-related ministries through JALUX’s networks in worldwide.
- Airport Business Development Department
Creates a range of airport-related businesses, such as the operation of airport terminals, facilities and their construction, particularly in Asian countries where JALUX contribute to their development, harnessing JALUX’s vast expertise and experience in the aviation and airport business in Japan and overseas.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (61 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (45 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (43 views)
- Japan's Smart Glasses Developer - WESTUNITIS CO., LTD. (40 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (40 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (37 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (36 views)
- Steamed Bean Snack - Steamed Organic Beans Products. Good for Vegan too! (33 views)
- Mary Chocolate Co., Ltd. made Japanese style Valentine's Day (32 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (30 views)