JINS Inc. founded in 1988 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, operates as a specialty store retailer in the eyewear industry in Japan. The company is also involved in the planning, manufacture, logistic, and sale of eyewear products. In addition, it retails wallets and other leather items, and hats, as well as bags, watches, and other accessories.
JINS handles all stages from planning and production to distribution and sales. This allows us to eliminate the middleman such as paying unnecessary commission and brand fees. In addition, we can incorporate customers’ feedback into the products, so we can provide top-quality glasses at affordable prices.
Airframe – No one likes a heavy weight on their face. That’s why we created Airframe, a combination of minimalist design and artful craftsmanship that sacrifices neither style nor comfort. That means you can look great without getting those annoying welts behind your ears. The only thing better than that? We’re almost sure we have it in your color.
Classic – Serving a multitude of styles and personalities, this collection certainly lives up to its name. Made of the highest quality materials with outstanding designs, these frames truly are the definition of Classic. Rediscover the timeless styles that captivated us throughout the decades, and continue to inspire us today.
JINS SCREEN – We developed JINS SCREEN with modern consumers in mind: ones who spend long hours looking at computer screens and other gadgets. Because rubbing doesn’t always help, JINS SCREEN is specifically designed to filter out 25% of eye strain-causing blue light while at the same time being lightweight. Here at JINS, that’s just the kind of innovation we believe in.
Top Ads Today
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (12 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (4 views)
- Mitaka Kohki Co., Ltd. - 50% share of the market for neurosurgical microscopes (4 views)
- Seibu Giken Co.,Ltd. - We are the world leader in heat exchange for 30 years (3 views)
- Japan's leading sporting goods manufacturer - ASICS Corporation (3 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (3 views)
- Hanwa Electronic Ind. Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of Semiconductor Evaluation/Measuring Instruments (3 views)
- SHOTOKU CORPORATION - Broadcast Systems (3 views)
- Nihon Dento Kougyo Co., Ltd. - Leading Company for Electroplating in Japan (3 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (3 views)