JINS Inc. founded in 1988 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, operates as a specialty store retailer in the eyewear industry in Japan. The company is also involved in the planning, manufacture, logistic, and sale of eyewear products. In addition, it retails wallets and other leather items, and hats, as well as bags, watches, and other accessories.
JINS handles all stages from planning and production to distribution and sales. This allows us to eliminate the middleman such as paying unnecessary commission and brand fees. In addition, we can incorporate customers’ feedback into the products, so we can provide top-quality glasses at affordable prices.
Airframe – No one likes a heavy weight on their face. That’s why we created Airframe, a combination of minimalist design and artful craftsmanship that sacrifices neither style nor comfort. That means you can look great without getting those annoying welts behind your ears. The only thing better than that? We’re almost sure we have it in your color.
Classic – Serving a multitude of styles and personalities, this collection certainly lives up to its name. Made of the highest quality materials with outstanding designs, these frames truly are the definition of Classic. Rediscover the timeless styles that captivated us throughout the decades, and continue to inspire us today.
JINS SCREEN – We developed JINS SCREEN with modern consumers in mind: ones who spend long hours looking at computer screens and other gadgets. Because rubbing doesn’t always help, JINS SCREEN is specifically designed to filter out 25% of eye strain-causing blue light while at the same time being lightweight. Here at JINS, that’s just the kind of innovation we believe in.
Top Ads Today
- THINK OF THINGS - Pop-up Store of KOKUYO stationery and office supplies (8 views)
- Watanabe Engineering Corporation - Manufacture of Sheet Metal Machine (4 views)
- Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd. - As Known for Developing the Prius Transmission (4 views)
- Adastria Co., Ltd. - Japan's major clothing company with 26 brands (3 views)
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation - Japanese Automobile Company (3 views)
- Japanese brand road bike specializing in triathlon - CEEPO (3 views)
- Unicharm Corporation - Manufacturing of Diapers, Feminine Hygiene and Pet Care Products (3 views)
- Manufacturing World Japan 2014 (3 views)
- Kyoetsu Co. Ltd., - Kimono sales, rental, women's wigs, men's apparel from Kyoto (2 views)
- World's largest tire and rubber company - Bridgestone Corporation (2 views)