Founded as a private business in 1966, the company was incorporated as Toyo Stainless Polish Industry Co., Ltd. in 1975. We were commissioned to polish and finish the exterior walls of the Disney Concert Hall in Los Angeles in 2003, and of the Beekman Tower – a 76-storey building in New York – in 2011. In 2008 we were designated as one of ‘300 of Japan’s Dynamic Monodzukuri (manufacturing) SMEs’ by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry. We received the Fukuoka Design Award in 2012 for a stainless steel mirror ‘Drop‘, and the same prize for the dental mirror “Racoon” in 2013, together with the Otani Art Museum Prize and the Monodzukuri Nippon Grand Award.
Polishing & Buffing
- Buff Finish & Grinding Finish
Hair Line, Brushing from #60 to #400
- Mirror Finish
Buffing Plish #700, Wet Polishing Mirror #800
- Shot Blast Finish
Shot blast creates different kinds of finish by material to be shot by our automatic shot machine keeping sheet flatness due to both sides simultaneous blasting. Also manual shot is available for irregular shape of material such as pipe and tube.
- Vibration Finish
Our automatic vibration machine give quick and steady quality vibration finish. Different abbrasive grit give you different finishes.
We have provided materials for a number of major properties. In the process, we have amassed the know-how in control technologies to make products in a sufficient quantity to extensively cover a large area, with the least possible variations in color tones between lots.
Base metal(uncoated) for use as a building material may often come in delicately varied color tones. In order to prevent impairment of the class of the whole building by such an element. It is a common practice to use coils(panels) in the order of approximation and gradation in color to make color variation inconspicuous.
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (47 views)
- Precision System Science Co., Ltd. - Supporting Worldwide IVD Market (15 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (14 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (13 views)
- Tanaka Hydropower Co,. Ltd. - Cost Effective and High Quality Hydropower Solutions (12 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (12 views)
- ITO Co., Ltd. - Japan's first physiotherapy equipment manufacturer (11 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (10 views)
- Tohoku Electronic Industrial (TEI) Co., Ltd. - Testing Equipment Manufacturer (10 views)
- World Co., Ltd. - Japan's leading clothing company with nearly 100 brands (9 views)