Our company’s drying equipment dries raw materials in a sludge or slurry state with high adhesiveness, which is traditionally difficult to dry, and can be used for raw materials, fuel, ingredients, foodstuff, fertilizer, etc. This dryer has attracted lots of attention both within and outside of Japan, and we are looking for companies that would like to cooperate together with us in business expansion overseas.
Sludge Waste New Dryer – “SHTS” (Steam Heated Twin Screw)
- Dries sludge and waste for use as fertilizer, compost, feed, or fuel.
- Waste can be recycled into fuel because its composition does not change through the low-temperature drying process.
- Able to dry chewing gum, starch syrup or caramelized type foods without causing it to stick to, or clog the equipment.
- Low-pressure steam drying is at least three times as efficient as hot-air drying. The process is also safe because there is no direct use of fire.
Overview of Product / Technology
- Product Function
Reduces water content in sludge, food waste, or other wastes to allow for use as fertilizer, compost, feed, or fuel. The low-temperature drying process using low-pressure steam is safe and does not change the composition of waste, consequently recycles waste into fuel.
- Product Features
Special blades turn while intersecting with each other to agitate and dry waste. Adjacent blades scrape off waste stuck on the primary blades, so any sticky waste can be dried without clogging the dyer. Solid waste is crushed and dried simultaneously.
- Examples of Application
Drying high water content liquid-like sludge. Dry food waste that would otherwise stick to and clog conventional dryers. Able to crush and agitate solid objects such as cores of cabbages.
Detailed Information on Product / Technology
- Maximum pressure of low-pressure steam introduced from the drying heat source: 0.7 MPa
- Maximum amount of waste to be dried that can be introduced, assuming that the water content of waste is 80% before drying and 20% after drying and 0.5 MPa of steam pressure is introduced:
Maximum amount of waste that can be injected per system:
500 kg/hour (1 ton/hour for 2 systems; 1.5 tons/hour for 3 systems)
- Development, design, manufacture, installation and maintenance of all industrial machinery and equipment
- Environmental machinery and equipment Waste dryers, organic waste-to-fuel conversion systems, deodorizing systems
- Sludge dryers delivered to: Toyota Auto Body, Mitsubishi Electric, Kawasaki Heavy Industries
- Products exports to South Korea Food waste dryers
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Moritaka Hamono Inc. – Japanese Knife Manufacturing Company
- Japan’s Southern Alps, Tadami selected on UNESCO “eco park” list
- Earthwell – Pest Control Service
- Echizen Shikki (Lacquerware) – QTarou
- Japan’s leading sporting goods manufacturer – ASICS Corporation
Top Ads Today
- Fujiwara Industry Co., Ltd. - Wastewater Treatment and Tsunami Emergency Equipment (20 views)
- Gifu Seiki Kogyo Co., Ltd. - We specialize in precision deep drawing (13 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (12 views)
- SHINKO IND. LTD. - Our Cargo Oil Pumps Occupies 85% of The Global Market (10 views)
- Nippura Co., Ltd. - Aquarium Manufacturer (9 views)
- SAGA HIMAT - Heavy Ion Cancer Treatment Center (9 views)
- Aiya Co., Ltd. - We've been producing the organic matcha green tea since 1885 (8 views)
- Kuken Kogyo Co., Ltd. - Leading manufacturer of cooling tower systems in Japan (8 views)
- Twinbird Corporation - FPSC - New Cooling/Refrigeration System (7 views)
- SATSUMA SHUZO CO., LTD. - Shochu Manufacturer (7 views)