- Company Name: Koushin Industry Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Fukuoka
- City/Town/Village: Kitakyushu
- Street: 125-8 Nishiminatomachi, Kokurakita-ku,
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 803-0801
- Phone: +81-93-581-7046
- Website: http://www.k-recycle.com
- Contact: email@example.com
- Listed: 08/15/2014 4:40 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Realization of housing demolition consisting of 100% recycling, where no waste is generated at all.
Our company mainly carries out demolition of homes and buildings, sorting and recycling of construction waste generated from demolition (wood chips, glass chips, concrete chips, plaster chips, etc.), recycling of other ceramic chips, etc. generated at factories, and processing of rubble. The biggest difference between us and other demolition companies is that we eliminate landfilling, which was linked to an increase in disposal costs, sort the recovered waste, and recycle it into products that can be sold at value. In principle, all of the waste that is generated at demolition sites is brought back to our plant, and reborn into new raw materials for products. We are making approaches toward encouraging awarenessraising, and originality and ingenuity among our employees, such as by selecting an “Eco Slogan Award” within our company.
Strengths of technology
Waste that is generated when demolishing a home, such as wood chips, concrete chips, etc. are finely sorted by type, and are processed at our plant into products that can be sold at value. Although labor increases due to detailed sorting, we achieve 100% recycling. The costs for landfill disposal are cut down, making this a superior demolition method in terms of both economic performance and resources utilization.
- We provide demolition services as well as rubble recovery and recycling services for general households and companies that require demolition, as well as for factories that generate ceramic chips, glass chips, etc.
- We have expectations for popularization of our technique in Asian regions where economic development is prioritized and not much consideration is given to recycling of construction waste.
- House and building demolition business
- Recycleing business
- Sales of recycled products
Recycleing: We recycle from many type of industrial waste
Gypsum, PVC Pipe, Polystyrene Foam, Cardboard, Plastic, Waste Woods and More.
Top Ads Today
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (7 views)
- Fukuoka Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Shipbuilding Company (6 views)
- Kyowa Giken - Pneumatic Pitching Machine "TOPGUN" (6 views)
- Hotel Sonia Otaru - Located along the scenic Otaru Canal and equipped natural hot-spring bath (5 views)
- Shimamura Co., Ltd. - 2nd largest clothing company in Japan and ranked 10th in the world in 2017 (5 views)
- Dynax Corporation - Production of wet-type friction plates, reaction plates for vehicles and ships (4 views)
- Travel Information for Foreigner - Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) (4 views)
- World Co., Ltd. - Japan's leading clothing company with nearly 100 brands (4 views)
- TAKAMAZ Machinery Co., Ltd - Manufacturing of CNC precision lathes and special-purpose machines (4 views)
- First produced Japanese whiskey in 1937 - Suntory Holdings Limited (4 views)