Canon Inc. founded in 1933, is a multinational corporation specialized in the manufacture of imaging and optical products, including cameras, camcorders, photocopiers, steppers, computer printers and medical equipment.
- Industry Product and Service:
Canon supports the growth of manufacturing and industry by applying the proprietary optical and image processing technologies that we have developed over many years to the creation of industrial equipment. From commercial-use printers to OLED panel manufacturing equipment, Canon continues to pioneer next-generation technologies that meet the needs of a wide range of industries.
- Commercial-use Printers
- Network Cameras
- 3-D Machine Vision Systems
- Semiconductor Lithography Equipment
- Commercial Photo Printers
- Organic LED Panel Manufacturing Equipment
- Office Product and Service:
Canon supports business environments by providing devices with high-image-quality output to meet office needs and a wide range of solutions software to make work easier and more efficient. Delivering outstanding cost performance, environmentally friendly operation and such advanced networking features as smartphone and tablet connectivity, Canon products bring added value to offices large and small.
- Office Multifunction Devices
- Laser Printers/Laser Multifunction Printers
- Multimedia Projectors
- Large Format Inkjet Printers
- Business Inkjet Printers
- Professional Product and Service:
Professionals in the fields of imaging place their trust in products not only for the quality of performance and ease of operation they deliver, but also for their reliability under demanding work conditions. Canon’s innovative imaging technologies, which we develop through continuous R&D, incorporate feedback from exacting professionals in a wide range of fields, including movie production, photography, graphic design and healthcare.
- Digital Cinema Cameras
- Professional Digital SLR Cameras
- Broadcast Equipment, Professional Displays
- Professional Photo Inkjet Printers
- Digital Radiography
- Diagnostic Imaging Systems
- Personal Product and Service:
A magical unexpected encounter. A lifetime of family memories. Everyday experiences and emotions become irreplaceable treasures. Canon offers an extensive lineup of imaging products that allow anyone to easily record, print and preserve their most precious moments in life. Canon’s ever-evolving imaging technology brings color to daily life and brings people closer together.
- Interchangeable Lens Digital Cameras
- Digital Compact Cameras
- Compact Photo Printers
- Inkjet Printers
- Connect Station
- Global Marketing & Service:
Canon Marketing Japan Group is responsible for the brand’s marketing activities in Japan. Beginning in 2016, Phase III of the Group’s Long Term Management Objectives calls for providing solutions by combining Canon’s strengths in imaging technology and IT. To do so, the company leverages the collective strength of the Canon Group. In 2017, Canon Marketing Japan Group will continue to pursue office document solutions, while also focusing on IT solutions to strengthen such high-growth businesses as network cameras, commercial printing, security and healthcare. Under the action guideline “The customer is our priority,” Canon Marketing Japan Group is developing a new organizational structure that will better enable it to match services to customers’ business types, better understand customer needs and enable the Group to grow together with customers.
You can purchase Canon’s products from site below, and check the special deal!
Top Ads Today
- Matte Gold Plating - Good corrosion resistant, low electrical resistivity and good bondability (6 views)
- Kansai Paint Co., Ltd. - One of the 10 biggest paint manufacturers in the world (5 views)
- Takaoka Lacquerware - Presented by OSK Global Business Promotion (5 views)
- Mitsuya Co., Ltd. – Providing the plating and finishing services since 1931 (5 views)
- Kawamura Sangyo Co. Ltd., - Slitting Services for Medical, Automotive, Electronic, Food and Other Applications (4 views)
- Gold-Tin Alloy Plating - Good joint strength and good thermal conductivity (4 views)
- Rhodium Plating - Strong wear resistance, high surface hardness and low contact resistance (4 views)
- TOHOKU KOGEI Co., Ltd. - Traditional Craftwork "Tamamushi Lacquerware" (4 views)
- Tagawa Sangyo Co., Ltd. - Surface coatings with using Japanese traditional Shikkui (4 views)
- Nitto Denko Corporation - Manufacturing adhesives and coating products (4 views)