Batteries Manufacturer – GS Yuasa Corporation
- Company Name: GS Yuasa Corporation
- State/Prefecture: Kyoto Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Minami-ku, Kyoto-shi
- Street: 1 Inobabacho, Nishinosho, Kisshoin
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 601-8520
- Phone: 81-75-312-1211
- Website: http://www.gs-yuasa.com
- Contact: http://www.gs-yuasa.com/en/contact/
- Listed: 09/29/2017 11:34 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
GS Yuasa Corporation was established in 2004 by the merger of Japan Storage Battery Co., Ltd and YUASA Battery. GS Yuasa develops and manufactures batteries and power supply systems for a wide range of special applications. The company’s high-performance, high-quality batteries are installed in sea, land, and aerospace environments, from depths of 6,500 meters below the ocean surface to 36,000 kilometers in space.
The GS Yuasa Group, which started with the lead-acid battery business, will celebrate its 100th anniversary in 2017. At present, Their businesses include batteries, power supply systems, lighting equipment, specialty equipment, and other electrical devices.
One Related article of “Batteries Manufacturer – GS Yuasa Corporation”
Top Ads Today
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd. - Offer more than 50 clothing brands for women (16 views)
- Plan designed by Japanese architect in the development projects of Paris was adopted (11 views)
- Taisei Plas Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of blow molding products for automobile (9 views)
- OHKI Co., Ltd. - We are a leading manufacturer of filter bags for tea and coffee (9 views)
- Nitride Semiconductors Co., Ltd. - World First successful development and mass production of UV LEDs (9 views)
- Shimamura Co., Ltd. - 2nd largest clothing company in Japan and ranked 10th in the world in 2017 (7 views)
- Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. - Manufacturing of packaging machines and processing machines (7 views)
- Kyokuto Valve Mfg. Co. Ltd. - We have over 60 years experience producing the highest quality safety valves (7 views)
- NSK Ltd. - NSK Produced the First Ball Bearings Made in Japan (5 views)
- SENJO SEIKI Co., Ltd. - Automatic Chamfering and Deburring Machines (5 views)
GS Yuasa Technology’s lithium ion (Li-ion) cells have surpassed 3.0 MWh of energy storage on orbit
ROSWELL, Ga., Sept. 29, 2017 — GS Yuasa Lithium Power announced today that GS Yuasa Technology‘s lithium ion (Li-ion) cells have surpassed 3.0 MWh of energy storage on orbit. GS Yuasa lithium ion cells have now been flown on more than 150 spacecraft supporting commercial communication, remote sensing, scientific, defense and multiple human rated applications.
Click here for more details.