- Company Name: Mitsui High-tec, Inc.
- State/Prefecture: Fukuoka Prefecture
- City/Town/Village: Kitakyushu City
- Street: 2-10-1, Komine,Yahatanishi-ku
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 807-8588
- Japan Office: Fukuoka
- Website: http://www.mitsui-high-tec.com/en/
- Listed: 12/17/2013 1:57 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Mitsui High-tec, Inc. has been contributing to development of the electronics, automobile and industrial machinery. We produce, exports, and sells IC leadframes, motor cores, mold dies, trim and form dies, IC assemblies, precision tooling and parts, stamping dies, precision machine tools, and other type of stamping tools in Japan and internationally. The company was founded by Takaaki Mitsui in 1949 and is headquartered in Kitakyushu, Japan.
- Precision Tooling / Precision Parts
Since its foundation, Mitsui High-tec, Inc. has produced a wide range of tooling (kanagata), specializing in those for motor cores and IC leadframes. Electric motor cores (rotors and stators), automobile components, coins, IC leadframes, resin injection molding and so on: Mitsui’s stamped products and precision tooling are used all over the world.
Precision tooling for motor core is cost efficient as well as helps environment by conserving energy and natural resources. Our mission is to provide products useful to people all over the world.
In fact you will find Mitsui motors in various products such as air conditioning systems compressor, hybrid vehicle drive motors. We also newly built a precision tooling factory as an effort for improving product quality under clean, controlled environment.
A leadframe is a thin layer of metal that connects the wiring from tiny electrical terminals on the semiconductor surface to the large-scale circuitry on electrical devices and circuit boards. Leadframes are used in almost all semiconductor packages.
Mitsui High-tec accomplished the production of IC leadframes by precision-die-stamping for the first time in the world and, at present, we are producing leadframes not only by stamping but also by chemical etching.
- IC Assembly
Mitsui High-tec Inc. is tackling the development and mass production of IC package and has prepared abundant product lineup backed up by our ultra-precision technology base having been polished since its foundation in order to respond to customers’ demand.
We are internally producing IC leadframes that are the most important components among IC Assembly materials. In addition, by own development of dies, machine tools and jigs, based on our long-accumulated manufacturing technology, we can flexibly respond to the diversified needs arising form development to mass production and supply products in a short delivery term and at a low price.
- Motor Core
A large motor is used in a hybrid car as a driver. The motors of this type are for driving a large device but they are manufactured in full consideration of efficiency and economy so as to be ecological and to ensure the performance of comfortable drive.
Furthermore motors are used in many places where electricity works such as personal computers, household electrical appliances, electrical equipment and robots.
We are producing many products deeply related to our daily life such as the parts constituting a motor and the dies for producing rotors and stators, and also offering stamping service as a comprehensive supplier of dies.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Member Since: 11/14/2012
Other items listed by JAPAN PRODUCTS
- Rippleland Co., Ltd.
- Third Annual JSNC Japan-US Innovation Awards Symposium
- CyberAgent Inc. – Internet Media and Advertising Business
- Nitto Denko Corporation – We produce adhesives and coating products for electronics, automotive, housing and infrastructure industries
- Goto Ranch – Premium Goto Wagyu & Pork Products
Top Ads Today
- KOSÉ Corporation - Japanese Cosmetics, Skin Care and Hair Care Products (44 views)
- SAGA HIMAT - Heavy Ion Cancer Treatment Center (28 views)
- Sato Seni Co., Ltd. - Yarn Spinning Manufacturer (27 views)
- Nippon Poly-Glu Co., Ltd. - Provides Water Treatment Assistance (25 views)
- Fujiwara Industry Co., Ltd. - Wastewater Treatment and Tsunami Emergency Equipment (19 views)
- TOHOKU KOGEI Co., Ltd. - Traditional Craftwork "Tamamushi Lacquerware" (13 views)
- Mu Ltd. - Self-propelling capsule endoscopy "MiniMermaid" (13 views)
- Tsuneishi Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. - Offering shipbuilding service since 1917 (12 views)
- ABI Co., Ltd. - Freezer machine for keeping tissue cells alive (12 views)
- Dynax Corporation - Production of wet-type friction plates, reaction plates for vehicles and ships (10 views)